NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished on 100.28 which is better than expected in the end. With better team selection I could have been looking at 123ish.

Still wouldn’t have been enough when I run into Amari Cooper having another game of his life, week 12 38.00 against the Pigeons and up to 39.00 this week.

On 105 with Gurley still to play who knows, although when Ramdale wakes up and replaces Sanders on IR would have definitely had no chance. 

Oh well. 

Of ducking course Jordan Howard put up 100 yards against Aaron Donald and co. Of course he did.

The most frustrating player ive ever had in fantasy 

7 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

?, exactly why i fu ked him off

Woulda won me the game, too 

Although, if I just didn't have Tre'Quan Smith in my squad at all I would have won the game too, I think.

Could've put up 123.58 points if I'd not been such a poo coach. 

Although I think of all my decisions, not playing Josh Doctson when his QB going into the game was Mark Sanchez, was justified.

10 hours ago, Carnero said:

@SaintRam if Drake hadn't pulled off the Miami Miracle I'd been pretty worried... that was 12.5pts right there I think.

Carson must get me 16 yards tonight mustn't he? Mustn't he?!

I've even bought in Mike Davis off waivers just in case Carson is a late withdrawal ?

GG, sir.

I had the third worst score in the entire league this week. Although I'd have never put Howard or Sproles in for Hines, that's just unlucky. But not leaving Curtis Samuel in when he's one of two receivers on the Panthers team was absolutely stupid, and I knew it ahead of time.

6 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

GG, sir.

I had the third worst score in the entire league this week. Although I'd have never put Howard or Sproles in for Hines, that's just unlucky. But not leaving Curtis Samuel in when he's one of two receivers on the Panthers team was absolutely stupid, and I knew it ahead of time.

Ahh good game, shame it wasn't a higher scoring encounter but a win is a win... your inexplicable benching of Samuel and my inexplicable patience with Jimmy Graham cost us both similar points. I'm just pleased I didn't miss out due to OBJ's surprise withdrawal as Carson made up most a decent chunk of OBJ's likely score.

I believe 3 of the final 4 made up 3 of the top 4 scorers in the league stage, so seems a pretty fair outcome.

6 hours ago, Srg said:

Wilson tried to lose me the game with just 8 points... scraped through. Kittle luckily went nuts and made up for Wilson and Montgomery.

Knocking off the number 1 seed! Your high scoring team is starting to pay off, got the bit of luck missing at start of season

12 minutes ago, r4derby said:

Knocking off the number 1 seed! Your high scoring team is starting to pay off, got the bit of luck missing at start of season

No one will want to face me with Kamara, Thielen and Hill. Bears defence and Kittle/Ebron makes me very dangerous. Just always seem to have one or two who crater and get 0.

Archived