NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

The final waivers are in... @Carnero has been busy.

He's got a lot to play for. I was considering just dropping my whole bench so I wouldn't mind-duck myself into dropping someone

Just looking back at the draft summary...

Best value draft picks - Chris Carson (#89) & Andrew Luck (#108)

Worst value draft pick - Jimmy Graham (#61) & Duke Johnson  (#80)

Worst draft pick - CJ Anderson (#136)

---

@SaintRam's autopicked team looked pretty decent on reflection:

Stafford, M.Gordon, McCoy, Tate, Jeffrey, Ertz, Golloday, Bryant, Rams

@jimbo jones had a pretty shocking draft, OBJ aside... I particularly like Jordan Howard in Rd2 & Pierre Garcon in Rd5!!  ?

19 minutes ago, Carnero said:

---

@jimbo jones had a pretty shocking draft, OBJ aside... I particularly like Jordan Howard in Rd2 & Pierre Garcon in Rd5!!  ?

Yeah I reviewed my autopicked team a few weeks back and was disappointed with myself for waivering so many. I was out of the NFL loop for a couple of seasons and the only players I really recognised were Stafford and LeSean McCoy ? 

I was working entirely from fantasy projection numbers in those first couple of weeks - which is a dangerous game, and I suffered for it.

Although it's hard to say if I'd have been better off keeping it. Especially having ended up with Mahomes carrying so many of my games.

25 minutes ago, Carnero said:

---

Yeah I had no idea what I was doing ?

It was hard work recovering from it, but sort of added to the fun. Cam Newton is my only draft pick left, will be dropped for the final game though.

16 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Yeah I had no idea what I was doing ?

It was hard work recovering from it, but sort of added to the fun. Cam Newton is my only draft pick left, will be dropped for the final game though.

Zach Ertz and the Rams DEF survived for me. 

Ertz only left the lineup for his bye, and the Rams DEF only swapped with the Vikings DEF for a couple of games - mainly at your expense.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Zach Ertz and the Rams DEF survived for me. 

Ertz only left the lineup for his bye, and the Rams DEF only swapped with the Vikings DEF for a couple of games - mainly at your expense.

Of course my Vikings D has returned home for one last outing. That’s the only trade I really regretted doing.

11 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Got bored and decided to start filling my bench with Vikings ??‍♂️? not happy you can’t pick Marcus Sherels though, as he’s officially a cornerback.

edit - i dropped Cam in the process as he’s done for the season, so I finish with no draft picks left.

I'm going to replace my entire bench with people on IR - just waiting til Sunday morning to do it in case someone in my lineup picks up an injury. 

I don't care about this week, but as meaningless as this game is I don't want David to win by default - rather he beat a full team.

Archived