NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

Decided to just play my best "on-paper" team rather than overthink it and put up 165 points lol. 

That's why I've stuck with Drake, despite his lack of opportunity he's still scrapping out double figures each week.

8 minutes ago, Carnero said:

That's why I've stuck with Drake, despite his lack of opportunity he's still scrapping out double figures each week.

Season might have been different if Sproles hadnt been injured from week 2-week 13. 

Really wouldve taken a weight off my constant scrapping around my RB positions.

He doesnt put many 20+ point games this late in his career, but hes almost never under 10.

Good fantasy season all told though. Look forward to next!

Cheers @r4derby good game, I was a bit worried after the 1st quarter of the Sunday night games with AB on 1 rec for -1 yard after two previous unproductive weeks, but he came alive from the 2nd quarter on and ultimately proved the matchwinner!

Very enjoyable season with some interesting trading, enjoyable banter and some extremely close matchups.

Merry Christmas all ?

4 hours ago, David said:

Well I needed the Broncos defence to pick up 22pts, wasn’t completely unrealistic. 

They got 1.

@SaintRam fluked his way to his best score all season in the final game to snatch the 7th place dream.

Well Merry Christmas to you too ?

Had more points on my bench too! Even when trying not to coach, I am not a very good one.

On 28/12/2018 at 23:50, SaintRam said:

Layed a complete egg last week. I was 1st before it, and now im 50 points off the pace. 

Probably cant make that up, but ill try.

Playoffs count as rounds so there’s time still. Although I had another strong week this week!

1 hour ago, r4derby said:

Playoffs count as rounds so there’s time still. Although I had another strong week this week!

I didn't factor that in, so went FULLY for upsets this week, in a win-or-lose move, and properly tanked it. ? 

Ah well. I had 3 weeks that were one result from perfection so I'm happy with my season of predictions lol

Archived