NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

6 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

It’s not quite that bad for me...though my opponents projected for 140 at the moment, I need a couple of guys to go big in the second half.

I’m projected to win as I type this, just don’t buy it. Sanu is predicted 4.18 for example, still sat on 0.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Carnero said:

You know you're bad when your kicker is your top scorer... ?

Oi oi, still got Juju and Big Ben to play, Yeldon only 3 behind as well. Texans are destroying the Browns, started out poo this season, on a roll now

So 1 game to go.

73.90 to 56.98

That’s a 16.92 lead with Big Ben and Juju to play, he has Allen and Chargers Defence.

You would think this is done and dusted, this is the Steelers though.

Looking at the table Ramdale not putting last weeks bye players Gurley and Kelce back in means he takes the L, Don’t Panic will take top spot having beaten Ramdale in their head to head.

1st plays 8th, if I finish the job my play off campaign will go something like...

FD217A21-B62D-4E4B-94D8-D19513023FC9.gif

Literally only just noticed Ramdale left Gurley and Kelce on the bench @David - I was looking at the score thinking "How the hell was he top of the league with that team?!" ?

Ive won with an awful 79 points, but I do have Kapri Bibbs to add another point to take me to 80.

Edit: Oh and I still have Ertz to play too.

Well. Was going well up until half time, then a sack, punt return TD, Allen converting for 2pt and it’s all gone Pete Tong.

Juju hasn’t had a single target this half and Ben’s just handing it off, not connecting any throws. 

Wheres that wooden spoon. ?‍♂️

Archived