NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What started off as a good week for my pick'em, ended up one of the worst! 

image.png.c04d33ed8cb55fe79a9aa3340899f01c.png

As for my actual fantasy team - Jordan Howard punished me for benching him (again) - and Eagles somehow won without using Ertz at all. So I'll be struggling to get a win from this position.

20 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Also for you Smallwood lovers - what happened?

image.thumb.png.058b34632eefd3c7909eb2d388dcef01.png

21 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Also for you Smallwood lovers - what happened?

image.thumb.png.058b34632eefd3c7909eb2d388dcef01.png

Every now and then he throws one of them in and makes you think he’s a good add, then you add him and he does sod all for weeks. What a great guy though ?

Fully expect to finish last of this play-off bracket. Have had low scores for a few weeks now. My boys are all off their pace.

Its been a good season though, I was much more competitive than I expected to be - after making some really bad waiver decisions with my auto-drafted team (which it turns out, looking back, was actually a pretty good team) that came from not really knowing who many of them were - managed to trade my way back into relevancy - but didn't come close to the consistent core that some of the lads had. 

Expect @Carnero to come out on top, but you never know which player's are going to have big games in one isolated week.

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

@Carnero turns out the Jalen Richard/Kenyan Drake deliberation was as pointless as they come ? 0.30 difference.

You wouldn't believe how much research I put into that decision hahaha... I even toyed with leaving them both out and going with Reynolds which would have netted about a point more!

5 minutes ago, Carnero said:

You wouldn't believe how much research I put into that decision hahaha... I even toyed with leaving them both out and going with Reynolds which would have netted about a point more!

Im just gotta put all my theoretically better players in for the last game. I'm fed up of trying to work out who's gonna perform week-to-week. Went really well through the first half of the season, but every decision has been wrong the past 5 weeks.

Archived