NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C06EFBC2-50FF-42BE-9D7C-FE044E8373CB.jpeg

Well looking at the rules, it will stay as a tie game but as only I can overtake you both, one of you will get a play off place.

After head to head record it goes to points scored so looks like @Srg will bag the 8th place with me taking 7th.

Sounds about right. 

What a game that was, one result in a tie down to the last kick of the game, and the other a 0.26 winning margin is nuts. ?

I'll need some big performances to get past @Carnero I think. Or some small performances from his guys.

On the plus side my Saints offense guys are playing against Tampa Bay's defense. 

12 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I'll need some big performances to get past @Carnero I think. Or some small performances from his guys.

On the plus side my Saints offense guys are playing against Tampa Bay's defense. 

You've already done it once, quite comfortably!

Bit worried about Ingram, Thomas & Smith against the Bucs, fortunately Ertz plays the impressive Dallas D and Mahomes plays the Ravens.

Not quite sure how I finished 5th when I top scored out of the 8-5's...

8 minutes ago, Carnero said:

You've already done it once, quite comfortably!

Bit worried about Ingram, Thomas & Smith against the Bucs, fortunately Ertz plays the impressive Dallas D and Mahomes plays the Ravens.

Not quite sure how I finished 5th when I top scored out of the 8-5's...

Head-to-heads I think. 

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

@SaintRam I've just had a look at our weekly results - if we'd played each other every week I'd have won 7 and you 6.

Over the last 8 weeks its 4-4. Too close to call!

Interesting!

Should put our game on prime time.

I'm really umming and arring over the inclusing of Smith. Yes he's the Saints #2 WR, and yes the Saints are playing the Bucs - but Brees throws to literally everyone. 

He could go for 30 points. He could go for 0. Neither would be an unusual game.

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

I don’t mind being in the consolation play offs...but bloody bye week, what a crock of shi..... bet the mortgage on my team having a monster score this week, 200+ ?

Lend me a few of your players for a week ?

16 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

I don’t mind being in the consolation play offs...but bloody bye week, what a crock of shi..... bet the mortgage on my team having a monster score this week, 200+ ?

I love how you’re still trading in the waivers on a bye week for the wooden spoon ?

Tell you what if I'd started this season with the bench I currently have - I'd have probably not bothered with fantasy this season ? 

As it stands though, I'm pretty confident there's a high scoring team in there somewhere this weekend.  Just gotta find it.

Archived