NFL Fantasy 2018-19

r4derby

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, David said:

Take that back I got him. Damien Williams, with Spencer Ware injured they are running down the depth charts now. 

Little surprised he wasn’t taken, but slightly nervous that you all know he’s going to be useless. Here goes nothing!

I think its more that generally people are fairly comfortable now - people just looking for stable points off waivers, I doubt anyone's gonna pick up a world beater.

I grabbed Jordy Nelson, but I don't think I'll play him at any point. I just wanted to get rid of Tre'Quan Smith so I won't be tempted to put him in ? 

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I think its more that generally people are fairly comfortable now - people just looking for stable points off waivers, I doubt anyone's gonna pick up a world beater.

I grabbed Jordy Nelson, but I don't think I'll play him at any point. I just wanted to get rid of Tre'Quan Smith so I won't be tempted to put him in ? 

Doubt many have a RB which you would be looking around 15pts on the bench though.

He picked up 19 against the Ravens defence last week and expected to see more work this week. 

12 minutes ago, David said:

Doubt many have a RB which you would be looking around 15pts on the bench though.

He picked up 19 against the Ravens defence last week and expected to see more work this week. 

Yeah I was in for him on my 2nd waiver round - wanted Patterson first up as needed WR cover over RB cover.

Not a clue how they came up with that nonsense waiver priority!

Just now, jimbo jones said:

Picked up Kenny Stills, was after Lions D as well, but my opponents picked it up ?

Unlucky. I'm thinking of leaving the Vikings DEF on the bench, suspect Rams will outscore them again.

Regrabbed D'onta Foreman now he's finally off PUP but I dont think he'll play this weekend. Last game I'm expecting him to.

For some reason I have this gut feeling Mahomes is going to have a stinker against the Chargers - im not going to act on that feeling, but I'm sure its going to happen.

Now the struggle every week begins - which of my mediocre-at-best players do I put in Flex in the hope they have a better-than-usual 10 point game?

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Unlucky. I'm thinking of leaving the Vikings DEF on the bench, suspect Rams will outscore them again.

Regrabbed D'onta Foreman now he's finally off PUP but I dont think he'll play this weekend. Last game I'm expecting him to.

For some reason I have this gut feeling Mahomes is going to have a stinker against the Chargers - im not going to act on that feeling, but I'm sure its going to happen.

Now the struggle every week begins - which of my mediocre-at-best players do I put in Flex in the hope they have a better-than-usual 10 point game?

Resorted to desperate measures and brought in the Falcons ?

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

Resorted to desperate measures and brought in the Falcons ?

Oof - good luck with that. What DEF did you have that you're resorting to such measures?

Also, you do know the no.3 DEF over the last 4 weeks is a FA right?

2 minutes ago, Carnero said:

haha I just literally clicked to  add them and it said "Giants is now on Jimbos Jokers team" !

Never seen that before!

Part of me was hoping someone else was paying attention to this and would nab them from under Jimbos nose ? 

But I see no problem with helping folks like jimbo out now not we're not competing with eachother 

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Part of me was hoping someone else was paying attention to this and would nab them from under Jimbos nose ? 

But I see no problem with helping folks like jimbo out now not we're not competing with eachother 

I’ve got fast fingers....and had spotted before you replied, good job too.

1 hour ago, Mr Tibbs said:

I must have messed that up as I don't seem to be in any league. 

I still do it, all on my tod. I'm winning funnily enough.

Whats ur season score? I can tell you where you'd be in our league

Archived