Second best kit in the championship

Tamworthram

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

16 kits have betting company sponsors and 32red sponsor 5 of them.

League and over half the league are sponsored by betting companies... no wonder there are a lot of people suffering from gambling addiction when it is shoved in their faces every five minutes.

I know I'm bias but I think they've been stupid putting Reading at 18th with the caption of "This could be any Reading kit over the past 20 years".  WTF is that supposed to mean... because it's got blue and white hoops?  That's like saying Newcastle kit could be any kit because it's black and white.  

reading-gq-30jul18_b.thumb.jpg.017589bce67e542719fb78a096502f5c.jpg

16 minutes ago, BobbyTheReadingFan said:

I know I'm bias but I think they've been stupid putting Reading at 18th with the caption of "This could be any Reading kit over the past 20 years".  WTF is that supposed to mean... because it's got blue and white hoops?  That's like saying Newcastle kit could be any kit because it's black and white.  

Nothing wrong with that kit - although it might be a bit QPR for my liking.

Unusual in that you're NOT sponsored by a betting company?

The sponsors have really ruined ones like Birmingham and millwall. Got a nice retro feel to them, and then wrecked it with some garish plastic logo on the front. 

Say what you like about 32 red, but they’ve clearly allowed for the aesthetic. On one of the kits they’ve put a stroke around the logo to make it look better, and they’ve changed the colours where appropriate. In fact the whole logo has been changed to be a lot simpler from the actual logo they use on their website, to ensure it isn’t too obtrusive in the kits. 

I think that’s really good of 32 red, and smart. 

Magic vegas my arse. 

49 minutes ago, BobbyTheReadingFan said:

I agree, looks OK. Shame about the sponsors logo though. 

Archived