What do we need to buy before the new season starts.

twinthe_12

8 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

Left back and CM

move out

Blackman Martin Vydra Jerome Butterfield Hanson Hudds Olson fozzy Thorne 

CM?!?! Oh yeh because we don’t have enough of those. 

And I’m sure if it was that easy to sell those players they’d be long gone. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, twinthe_12 said:

I also have a good feeling about this season, but mainly because Lampard and Morris stile of football is the right one.

A lot of teams plays it safe, slow like we did by Rowert last season, with the purpose only wanting to keep holding the ball with a lot of play across the field , so that the uppersition don't get to grips with it and that was so boring and didn't get us anywhere in the lang term.

Now with Lampard as manager we will to agresive and play directly with a purpose of scoring.

I think a lot of our players will buy into that and that will get us the promotion to the premiere leage this season.

I also hope that Lampard will use most of our squard by shifting players in the games to give them the feeling of being in the ream and surely also to rest our players as much as possible, because it's a long and hard season.

Agreed, there's nothing like a hard and long ream for team building.

9 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

CM?!?! Oh yeh because we don’t have enough of those. 

And I’m sure if it was that easy to sell those players they’d be long gone. 

It was what do we need, not what can we achieve mate. We do need to move those players on ideally but yes easier said than done.

As good an engine Bryson has got he’s not getting younger so need to look at the next generation in his position. Mount will more than likely go back after his loan and no guarantee both will stay fit for the whole season. 

Butterfield johnson and Bryson’s contracts are up at the end of the season so who would you extend the contract for? 

Bayliss ir someone young of that ilk would be ideal. Not expecting to start every game but covering to develop.

Sith Happens
5 hours ago, one_chop said:

If a club buys one of our players and let's say he has 2 years left on his contract, do we have to pay his contract in full if he's sold ? 

No, well it depends if he wants to go but unlikely.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Could have solved at least two of those positions had we not spunked money on Waghorn.

We need the midfield right. We,ve plenty of attacking options, holdup striker included. Too soon to judge Waghorn ffs.

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

If that had have been Chrissy it’d have been the same. Plus he’s not fit.

Martin would have made no difference whatsoever to this result.Im hoping that waghorn will be the hold up striker we need with time....I suppose that at least lampard feels the need for one is a positive.

He can't be judged on one game obviously but he was still a bit disappointing.

2 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Martin would have made no difference whatsoever to this result.Im hoping that waghorn will be the hold up striker we need with time....I suppose that at least lampard feels the need for one is a positive.

He can't be judged on one game obviously but he was still a bit disappointing.

Can’t see Waghorn being better than Chrissy, just different. He got little service but did have a couple of chances that he fluffed.

Archived