Craig Bryson - ‘PROMOTION WITH THE RAMS WOULD BE THE PINNACLE FOR ME’

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, this has been educational. I didn’t realise the life of a professional footballer was so awful. All that moving around and messing you’re family about. I was in the middle of deciding whether or not to take up that scholarship opportunity with Chelsea, or go into accounting. Decision made I think. 

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Yes the 13/14 season was his best.

However, I loved him since seeing him vs Leeds in his first season here.

And everyone seems to forget he scored the goal in the 1-0 over forest at das shisher mound.

Das shisher mound! 

Hehe

DSB - got a good ring to it

(People also forget that it wasn’t the inch perfect cross but actually Sammon’s opportunistic dummy / air kick from 2 yards at the near post which made it happen) 

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

Well, this has been educational. I didn’t realise the life of a professional footballer was so awful. All that moving around and messing you’re family about. I was in the middle of deciding whether or not to take up that scholarship opportunity with Chelsea, or go into accounting. Decision made I think. 

You could be a dog and combine the 2 roles like Arrys pooch - kerching!

On 23/07/2018 at 16:03, Andicis said:

In a world of mercenary footballers, Bryson is a breath of fresh air. True professional.

He used Burnley's interest in 2014 to land himself a nice new juicy 5-year contract at Derby.

Archived