Name that Ram

Bob The Badger

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, curtains said:

5946D3D6-C768-4D66-92F9-431282DF09E3.jpeg.8f87596c65bee78023373b3cf4418da7.jpeg

Do you know what match that is? As the sponsor is different, I certainly never remember the box being 'filled' in before, google shows a picture of Mark Wright wearing the same as well. Can't find a colour pic though.

Edit: is that Coventry I can see?

0dyYHGk.jpg

11 minutes ago, Mick Harford said:

Do you know what match that is? As the sponsor is different, I certainly never remember the box being 'filled' in before, google shows a picture of Mark Wright wearing the same as well. Can't find a colour pic though.

Edit: is that Coventry I can see?

0dyYHGk.jpg

I assume you know that decent CB mate . Not Georgie though. 

3 minutes ago, curtains said:

I assume you know that decent CB mate . Not Georgie though. 

Yeah knew it was Blades, I'm just interested in the sponsorship change as I always remember that kit having either BPCC or MAXWELL in a box that wasn't coloured. As I'll show with the next player to guess :)

yvnYq86.jpg

2 minutes ago, Mick Harford said:

Yeah knew it was Blades, I'm just interested in the sponsorship change as I always remember that kit having either BPCC or MAXWELL in a box that wasn't coloured. As I'll show with the next player to guess ?

yvnYq86.jpg

Frank Stapleton?

1 minute ago, Mick Harford said:

If I remember correctly he came from Besitkas (Ralph Milne and Leicester connection there) but had previously played for Everton.

I also cannot believe how old he looks

Is it Ian Wilson? he does look old, and I always remember Stapleton as being taller than he looks in that picture.

Archived