Name that Ram

Bob The Badger

5 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

We seemed to have drifted off the original post idea idea of players who played a fair bit for the Rams and pics of them now years later, and I think a few posters are resorting to Google image search, but it's still a load of fun and has reminded me how advanced my Alzheimer's really is.

fullback.jpg

Dave langan?

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

We seemed to have drifted off the original post idea idea of players who played a fair bit for the Rams and pics of them now years later, and I think a few posters are resorting to Google image search, but it's still a load of fun and has reminded me how advanced my Alzheimer's really is.

fullback.jpg

Guilty as charged 

7 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

fullback.jpg

David preece 

5 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Can anyone guess who this ex ram is?

35F688CB-B17E-423E-B73F-E5723019AF77.jpeg

Know exactly who it is, but my memory is worse than Dory's! Giant of a striker signed from none league, played a handful of games and after retiring moved to Canada where he became a Mounted Policeman. 

Archived