Banned DCFC Fans?

Ewe Ram

Saw this come up on Facebook and wonder if we have an average number of fans subject to banning orders or higher than normal? You’d assume most of that number would be Derby fans wouldn’t you? 

51 from Derbyshire seems a lot to me. When these are issued are they permanent? 

EE8C8416-F3FB-4B28-87C2-026BAE2A7AAB.jpeg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IlsonDerby said:

How embarrassing that there is 1 month every 2 years that you can’t go on holiday with the family because you couldn’t not behave like a ******* at the football with the laaaaaads... 

Some people go to football to behave like bankers 

1 minute ago, Jean Antoine Tessier said:

Why do they have to surrender their passports. 

Surely in this age they could just put a marker on it to restrict travel. 

They need to feel the shame. There should be a massive billboard in the city center with their faces on it to let it known that they can't be trusted to behave like adults.

2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

They need to feel the shame. There should be a massive billboard in the city center with their faces on it to let it known that they can't be trusted to behave like adults.

Ha ha. Yeah they should be put on some public list (they probably already are). However the physical act of keeping it secure when at the station seems like a waste of time and resources when everything is already digital. 

30 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Saw this come up on Facebook and wonder if we have an average number of fans subject to banning orders or higher than normal? You’d assume most of that number would be Derby fans wouldn’t you? 

51 from Derbyshire seems a lot to me. When these are issued are they permanent? 

EE8C8416-F3FB-4B28-87C2-026BAE2A7AAB.jpeg

Why would you assume the majority are Derby fans? 

Probably not all Derby Fans, where we live its classed as Derbshire but all united & city fans because its location.. i know of a couple of herberts that are banned who are city fans but their local police station is classed as derbyshire. Probably a bit unfair to say its all Derby fans 

11 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Probably not all Derby Fans, where we live its classed as Derbshire but all united & city fans because its location.. i know of a couple of herberts that are banned who are city fans but their local police station is classed as derbyshire. Probably a bit unfair to say its all Derby fans 

May be so. I knew one (or he was on the banned list about 10 years ago, that’s why I was wondering if it’s permanent) and he is a Derby fan. 

Sith Happens
37 minutes ago, Jean Antoine Tessier said:

Ha ha. Yeah they should be put on some public list (they probably already are). However the physical act of keeping it secure when at the station seems like a waste of time and resources when everything is already digital. 

I wouldn't worry. They probably don't even know how to apply for a passport. 

18 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

May be so. I knew one (or he was on the banned list about 10 years ago, that’s why I was wondering if it’s permanent) and he is a Derby fan. 

Probably Derby fans on it as well not doubting that. Every club has some nob head fans. Think its permanent 

34 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

By the same token there will be Derby fans who are banned that don’t live in Derbyshire eg east staffordshire, north Leicestershire etc...

Derby are far off the worst offenders, but we are probably in that next level when it comes to having clowns who like to act a bit “naughty”, so going back to the OP, we tend to be slightly above average when it comes to arrests/banning orders, judging over the entire football league.

Championship

*Total 620

Aston Villa 31

Barnsley 43

Birmingham City 41

Blackburn Rovers 13

Brentford 13

Brighton & Hove Albion 20

Bristol City 39

Burton Albion 0

Cardiff City 25

Derby County 34