Liverpool v Real Madrid - Champions League Final

Day

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, angieram said:

And they say only women bear grudges! 

I like Liverpool, play good attacking football under Klopp.  They are British and I want them to win. 

Looks like it’s just me and you Angie, want to share a red scarf with me tonight?

3 hours ago, David said:

Looks like it’s just me and you Angie, want to share a red scarf with me tonight?

"Ohhhhh David & Angie together in Grimsby"

"A couple of Scouse Fenians making sweet harmony"

"Keep your hands on your purse, keep your hands on your wallet"

"Bound to get robbed, and regarding justice,  we know who gets to call it".... 

Ermmm it was him, Tim? your honour.........

2egcgog.jpg

"Sing when your robbing........sing when your robbing"

Marca(the Real Madrid based newspapers) states that the BBC (bale, benzema, Cristiano) will start up front for Real Madrid.

I don’t envy Zidane but got to feel for Isco. He was the best player on the pitch in the last champions league final against Juventus and is probably Real Madrid’s most press-resistant player which would be perfect against Liverpool. However, I understand why he’s gone for that as Ronaldo has the start, benzema has to start as Ronaldo is half the player without him and bale has been brilliant recently and his speed would harm Liverpool on the counter. This game won’t be won by technique because of the way Liverpool play so the kick and rush play will also suit bale.

6 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

The Allez allez allez song.

Anyone know where it started?

Could have sworn been singing that longer at St Pauli than i have heard it from Liverpool

Liverpool stole it from napoli and Atletico Madrid 

Couldn't bare it if Liverpool won. Their fans are some of the most obnoxious on the internet, I'll be happy if this shuts them up for a bit. It's hard for me to choose between two clubs I despise, but Liverpool fans would be annoying and dining off this for years. 

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Couldn't bare it if Liverpool won. Their fans are some of the most obnoxious on the internet, I'll be happy if this shuts them up for a bit. It's hard for me to choose between two clubs I despise, but Liverpool fans would be annoying and dining off this for years. 

Can’t be letting a team with Jordan Henderson as their captain win the champions league. Hala Madrid!

13 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Liverpool stole it from napoli and Atletico Madrid 

thanks, knew it must have come from somewhere.. interesting that on the radio today, a live band in kiev gave it quite intruquet lyrics, such a english fans thing to do. In spain, france and germany, they would keep the lyrics to a simpletons minimum, so you can keep singing it over and over.

Archived