FA Cup KO Time

1967Ram

Anyone else less interested as a neutral with the FA Cup Final now it kicks off at 5.15pm? I don't really know why but I'm definitely less bothered with it now. Why did the KO time change exactly? I'm guessing it's all to do with money.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's probably so it reaches the largest TV audience - breakfast on the West coast, midday on the East, still a few eyes awake in Asia.

I still love it, been waiting all morning for the parasites to get off the box so the build up can start.

Unfortunate they can't both lose, but have to back Utd to win it as the Northern hope.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Not bothered what the kick off time is but I dislike both teams so won't be watching. 

I can usually find one side to cheer on for some reason in any game but not with these two. 

Probably watch but like you Angie not keen on either of them. Be great if they could both lose, a football first ?

2 hours ago, 1967Ram said:

Anyone else less interested as a neutral with the FA Cup Final now it kicks off at 5.15pm? I don't really know why but I'm definitely less bothered with it now. Why did the KO time change exactly? I'm guessing it's all to do with money.

Royal Wedding.

Jose said Chelsea didn't deserve the win, but then added twice that he is a sportsman and therefor congratulates Conte for the win.  Sorry Jose, but you a were crap but congratulations does not make you a sportsman, it makes you an ass.

Lovely to see him so upset though, the infernal egotist

Does not have the appeal of the old wembley finals. Remember the excitement as the teams walked out on the pitch. It just looked like a big occasion unlike now. Even the camera angle at the new wembley looks like it could be at any old ground.

Archived