Derby London Fans

shill27

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, shill27 said:

Hi guys,

London Based Rams fan here.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to land tickets for the game tonight. I was wondering if any fans were congregating in a pub to watch the game?

Cheers,

Si

They are usually at a pub near London Bridge

3 minutes ago, shill27 said:

Hi guys,

London Based Rams fan here.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to land tickets for the game tonight. I was wondering if any fans were congregating in a pub to watch the game?

Cheers,

Si

based in Fulham in the week - and still hoping to go on spec at 5pm at Cottage   - to get tickets from the Fulham ticket office. Currently not on general sale. 

11 minutes ago, irobinson said:

based in Fulham in the week - and still hoping to go on spec at 5pm at Cottage   - to get tickets from the Fulham ticket office. Currently not on general sale. 

Oh nice. Would this be for away fans or home? EDIT I've just called the dcfc ticket office, no tickets on the door for away fans so I'm guessing it must be for home fans. 

10 minutes ago, shill27 said:

Oh nice. Would this be for away fans or home? EDIT I've just called the dcfc ticket office, no tickets on the door for away fans so I'm guessing it must be for home fans. 

Get a ticket next to the Derby fans and sit on your hands! 

Just practice your Lambeth Walk, stride up to the ticket office and go “Cor blimey gavnor I’ll have one ticket for the game tonight an’ no mistake me old china plate, apples & pears, apples & pears” and your in. 

Don’t thank me. 

36 minutes ago, shill27 said:

away fans!! where the mixed stand is...P4 

5 minutes ago, irobinson said:

yeh yeh i'm in Putney end!!! P4 next to ram fans lol

not sitting on me hands!!!

Did you go to the ticket office just now then? Do you need a purchase history (like you do online) to buy from the ticket office?

1 minute ago, shill27 said:

Did you go to the ticket office just now then? Do you need a purchase history (like you do online) to buy from the ticket office?

the sites just gone down  - and my mate reckons they may come on line soon

for some reason  - and he's a fulham fan - it wouldn't let him in - because he hadn't much purchase history - then it opened up for him - so he got me two

i think they may gone on after 12 - keep your eyes out

im in back of P4 - let me know and we can all sit together!!!

i reckon if you dodge down the ground at 5/6  - you'll get a couple

2 minutes ago, willm said:

Trying to get a ticket for myself in P4 - still not available online. Can anyone with a purchase history can help me out? Otherwise I think it'll be down to The Stage Door

Reckon ticket office is last chance!!!

Archived