Anyone remember blister packs of the BBG

FindernRam

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, loweman2 said:

Just found this article from 1975, it says that the pieces of earth in the receptacle cost £10 back then, seems like the club were taking people for idiots back then !! 

I mean who buys all this old junk !!

56E1B64B-E00B-49E2-A147-02F43D8D473A.jpeg

I ended up getting mine off a forest fan for nothing. Couldn’t quite understand why they had it !!

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/05/2018 at 19:28, FrostedRam said:

Had mine valued a couple of years ago, out of curiosity. Was told it had no value ?

I'll give you £10 for it!

20 minutes ago, ram59 said:

I thought it a rip off at the time and like many others on the pitch after the Carlisle game, collected my own sample, which actually was made up of turf. 

Judging by the pitch invasion at the end of that game there was probably more acquired that way than the legal route LOL.

23 minutes ago, ram59 said:

I thought it a rip off at the time and like many others on the pitch after the Carlisle game, collected my own sample, which actually was made up of turf. 

Have you still got the turf ?

when we moved I dug it all up (see previous post, it’s a long story) and replanted it, the soil acidity levels at the new place were perfect and with a bit of love and lots of regular watering and the hard work of my groundsman means that I am now in position to sell genuine BBG turf unfortunately it’s online only.

Get it ordered sharpish ! 

£50 per square foot and comes with certificate 

C1ED0BDB-970C-48F3-A874-BD85A5C62193.jpeg

1 hour ago, loweman2 said:

Have you still got the turf ?

when we moved I dug it all up (see previous post, it’s a long story) and replanted it, the soil acidity levels at the new place were perfect and with a bit of love and lots of regular watering and the hard work of my groundsman means that I am now in position to sell genuine BBG turf unfortunately it’s online only.

Get it ordered sharpish ! 

£50 per square foot and comes with certificate 

C1ED0BDB-970C-48F3-A874-BD85A5C62193.jpeg

Presume you need that big a house to keep all your memorabilia in?

Archived