Fulham

BuckoBeast

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby 5/1 odds to win the playoffs.

Fulham 6/4, Villa 11/4 and Boro 3/1.

Villa vs Boro seems like a real 50-50. The gap in quality between ourselves and Fulham is probably similar to that of Derby and Brighton in 2013/14. Wouldn't surprise me if they won both legs.

2 hours ago, Kernow said:

We've ended up 6th after a Boro last minute equaliser meaning Fulham await in the play-offs. I don't really care who we play and I don't fancy our chances any more or any less against Fulham compared to Villa. What I am happier about however, is the fact we will have a Friday night home game. Night games in the play-offs have a much better atmosphere, I enjoyed the feel of the games vs Southampton and Brighton much more than Hull, and that's irrespective of the results.

Anyway... these are the dates for your diaries.

Derby vs Fulham - Friday 11th May - 19:45

Fulham vs Derby - Monday 14th May - 19:45

Derby vs Boro/Villa - Saturday 26th May

14th June 2018 - Premier League fixtures released.

They are all night games. Even the Saturday one

2 hours ago, McLovin said:

Didn’t we lose 4-1 to Sunderland and 3-1 to Burton though? Fulham will fancy their chances against us. We will have to sure up in the midfield to stand a chance. I’d bring Ledley in alongside johnson and Huddlestone

Disagree 100%. Get on the front foot. Play high up as we have seen since our form returned. If we go back to negative, deliberate defence plan we will come unstuck for sure. Let's continue doing what we have done since Cardiff and have a go. Seems like our players like BJ , Lawrence and Jerome who we have been willing to show good form are suddenly into their stride. 

Fulham will be difficult but if we have a real in your faces go then it's possible. 

2 hours ago, Yani P said:

I would say momentum is all with us...

The Tories on here won't like that.

22 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

Disagree 100%. Get on the front foot. Play high up as we have seen since our form returned. If we go back to negative, deliberate defence plan we will come unstuck for sure. Let's continue doing what we have done since Cardiff and have a go. Seems like our players like BJ , Lawrence and Jerome who we have been willing to show good form are suddenly into their stride. 

Fulham will be difficult but if we have a real in your faces go then it's possible. 

I agree that we have to be positive but we need to be careful. Johnson and Huddlestone will get outnumbered in midfield and Fulham will exploit that. We need someone with energy to help them whether that is Ledley or Palmer 

Archived