NFL 2018 Season

r4derby

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DenmarkRam said:

worst NON-call all season. And I'm not a Saint fan ?

Hard to argue with that. One official had a clear line of sight, at no point did the Rams player head turn to track the ball. Don’t get it, really don’t. 

Be cruel to see them lose it now in overtime after that call.

COME ON YOU RAMS!!!!

Can't say that was an enjoyable game to watch.

Brees and our offense spent the last 3 quarters + OT looking like the same offense we've seen in every game since week 13. A mediocre one.

The lack of a flag on the most blatant (and visible) foul you'll ever see not called, at a time where a flag would have ended the game, means that naturally there's a feeling of being robbed. 

But with our offense playing as it has for the recent games, we wouldn't have managed anything in the SB anyway. Still, not even getting to the SB with arguably the most talented roster we've ever had in the franchise's history is disappointing.

All I've got to look forward to now is our 2 picks in the Draft. Cos we mortgaged our future on this season. Yay!

Good luck to the Rams, but the AFC will win it I think. 

Can't stay up to watch the Pats @ Chiefs but I hope they put on a show for you all-nighters.

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Can't say that was an enjoyable game to watch.

Brees and our offense spent the last 3 quarters + OT looking like the same offense we've seen in every game since week 13. A mediocre one.

The lack of a flag on the most blatant (and visible) foul you'll ever see not called, at a time where a flag would have ended the game, means that naturally there's a feeling of being robbed. 

But with our offense playing as it has for the recent games, we wouldn't have managed anything in the SB anyway. Still, not even getting to the SB with arguably the most talented roster we've ever had in the franchise's history is disappointing.

All I've got to look forward to now is our 2 picks in the Draft. Cos we mortgaged our future on this season. Yay!

Good luck to the Rams, but the AFC will win it I think. 

Can't stay up to watch the Pats @ Chiefs but I hope they put on a show for you all-nighters.

D47EA70A-A4DC-4615-8776-F7348E674D37.gif

7 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Horrible.

Regardless of your allegiance it’s just gut wrenching to see an entire season taken away by unbelievably awful officiating.

Payton’s a man unbearable rick etc but not calling that PI was just hideous.

If I was a Saints fan my tv would’ve been out the window. Thoughts and prayers @SaintRam

Wasn't so much a pass interference as a mugging!

31 minutes ago, David said:

Saying that, horrendous pass interference miss by the officials to keep Rams in this

Don’t know what you’re on about ? perfect tackle ? 

have to say though it was a pretty poor game but after the years I’ve been through I’m absolutely buzzing! who’s house?!

Just now, David said:

I know the officials will get blasted and rightly so for missing the call, but I have one question....why was Brees throwing the ball in that position? Play it safe, run the ball, eat the clock

It was 3rd and long I think. 

8 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

It was 3rd and long I think. 

But in field goal range, running it may not have eaten much of the clock, but had it come off....

Throwing is risky business surely, leave yourself open for an interception as well.

Reminds me of the Lampard “goal” against Germany at South Africa 2010 WC. You kind of can’t believe the game just carries on after such a blatant gaff.

At least it happened to the Rams, who are fairly likeable. Imagine if the Patriots had just got that call in a championship game...

26 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Don’t know what you’re on about ? perfect tackle ? 

have to say though it was a pretty poor game but after the years I’ve been through I’m absolutely buzzing! who’s house?!

Was as perfect as the PI call against Haden when Steelers played the Saints! 

Just now, David said:

But in field goal range, running it may not have eaten much of the clock, but had it come off....

Throwing is risky business surely, leave yourself open for an interception as well.

Throwing it at big moments to someone covered by an inexperienced member of the secondary also adds the increased possibility of a P.I. call, as they're desperate to just not let the receiver catch it - that is something that is legitimately considered in play-calling. 

And, should have worked out.

Anyway, ima head out. Last year against the Vikings was one thing - just a player making an error to lose the game, but it still hurt. This is something else entirely. 

Archived