NFL 2018 Season

r4derby

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloomin' Patriots!!!

Ah well, I guess if it ends up Chiefs, Pats, Rams & Saints then there can be no argument that the best 4 teams over the season make up the final 4.

Think I'll throw my support behind the Chiefs now, be good for Andy Reid to finally win something.

3 hours ago, SaintRam said:

I dont think it means Final stretch. I think it means Final as in all the data from all the teams for their regular season performances.

He goes into a bit more detail in his follow-up to that tweet but I didnt read into it that heavily.

If we had an easy schedule, I wouldn’t want a hard one ?

turned the first game off before half time. I have faith in the Eagles making this next one at leat competitive.

1 minute ago, David said:

Why didn’t the Eagles defender just fall on the ball? Going to pick it up like he found a tenner on the floor. Weird.

Plays that close to the endzone usually lead the Defenders to try and recover the ball in a riskier way, that could lead to them running it in for a TD.

Rush of blood to the head. The wrong call, but not uncommon.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Plays that close to the endzone usually lead the Defenders to try and recover the ball in a riskier way, that could lead to them running it in for a TD.

Rush of blood to the head. The wrong call, but not uncommon.

Size of him would have took him a week to make it to the end zone!

Get the rush of blood though, guess a chance of a play off TD doesn’t come around that often for them

Archived