NFL 2018 Season

r4derby

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Why are the Ram's helmets a different colour to their jerseys? 

ducking annoying

League rules. They're changing when they move to the new stadium but because of apparel contract stipulations they have to retain aspects of the gold. It's ridiculous and pizzes off most Rams fans. 

2 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

My view just before kick off today. Bring ion the Saints, or the Eagles I don't give a damn ?

27E27009-114E-4DD2-82D4-79F2EC4FCF66.jpeg

Very jealous, hoping to get out next year for a week of NFL and sight seeing. Got to wait for the fixtures as hoping to watch the Cheifs play at home, and maybe try and get a Ftiday night in Odessa for the Permian panthers. 

Rams just on another level all round to us, which is unsurprising. Great game from them, we battled and made it a bit uncomfortable for them but nothing more. 

Linehan’s play calling getting pulled to pieces again, then wouldn’t meet the media after, a big decision in the off season to make. 

Another good day of football ahead! 

10 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Didn’t expect the Colts to get steam rolled the way they did, credit to Mahomes and the rest of the chiefs for that.

Apparently they had the easiest schedule in the entire NFL this season, so its possible we all overrated them come post season. Texans didn't help by being really poor towards the end of the year, continuing it v the Colts.

Just now, SaintRam said:

Apparently they had the easiest schedule in the entire NFL this season, so its possible we all overrated them come post season. Texans didn't help by being really poor towards the end of the year.

Hah could be true, can’t say I noticed.

8 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Hah could be true, can’t say I noticed.

There was just some tweet about it yesterday. Showed the 10 hardest and the 10 easiest.

Doubt it means anything but its vaguely interesting.

55 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

There was just some tweet about it yesterday. Showed the 10 hardest and the 10 easiest.

Doubt it means anything but its vaguely interesting.

Hmm what counts as the final stretch? ? 

I don’t remember thinking we had an easy run in.

56 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Hmm what counts as the final stretch? ? 

I don’t remember thinking we had an easy run in.

I dont think it means Final stretch. I think it means Final as in all the data from all the teams for their regular season performances.

He goes into a bit more detail in his follow-up to that tweet but I didnt read into it that heavily.

Archived