Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

15 minutes ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

I tried watching his film not long ago.

The worst most unfunny film i have ever seen.

In a way you can't blame him. All he's doing is being an annoying untalented moron and getting shed loads of cash for it.

Its the folk perpetuating his success by watching him who have be held to account. :)

1 hour ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

Whats wrong with his hair? Quite stylish in a 1980 Panini sticker kind of a way.

I have noticed you have a thing about hair. Would Madeley be okay in your book if he had hair like Camara?

How do you have your hair?

I have a mullet circa 1980, its because I loved this era so much and Iphones were a twinkle in china's little eye which made me happy, I remember thinking at the time that we could do with a Samsung type device that would revolutionise my work load by making my work mobile thus more productive :ph34r:

On 14 September 2016 at 11:01, StivePesley said:

Blokes at the iPro urinals who have downed 10 pints pre-match and unleash the power of a large pressure washer against the stainless steel, and you can feel it splashing all over your hand and Little Stive as you stand next to them :pinch:

Too much information Stive ?

11 hours ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

When players and managers cover their mouths secretly with their hands when talking to one another.

Give it a rest lads, you're not in the MI5. Nobody is interested what you've got to say so just say it. Fans are more interested in what you do.

Scary fact - I read somewhere that central London is now so CCTV covered that if you wanted to have a truly private conversation this is what you have to do.....

11 hours ago, jono said:

Celeb magazines .. With all the Christian name descriptions on the front page  "Kyle and Joanne's big bust up . The inside story"

Eh ? ..... Who are they ? What do they actually do ? 

do I care ? 

And then someone actually makes a living writing about them !!!!!!  ? 

Farce .. Pure farce 

Spot on - people who are famous for being famous.

The people on those late Friday night comedy panel comedy shows, anyone on 'I'm a celeb get me out of here' type stuff. The judges on the X Factor/Britain's got Talent who are obliged to force out tears when someone comes in with the sob story. The offspring of genuinely famous sports people/chefs etc who are creatures of twitter.

The good news being that they all end up in the minor celeb graveyard - shopping channel at 2am.

I suppose these people have always existed but social media/the internet has given them a loud hailer, like people with nutty political views.