Where are you on the UK fat scale?

LesterRam

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

26.9 lower than average for my age group but still fat.

Come on LR you ask where your results.

Your BMI is about the same as the average of 27.9 for a man in your age group (35-44) in England.

About 69% of men in your age group in England are overweight, obese or very obese.

Sorry, I just added the hyperlink, apologies

1 hour ago, LesterRam said:

Your BMI is about the same as the average of 27.9 for a man in your age group (35-44) in England.

About 69% of men in your age group in England are overweight, obese or very obese.

Sorry, I just added the hyperlink, apologies

The average for my age group is 28.8. I wish I still fell into the 35-44 age group.

26.4 BMI, so overweight, but having lost 20lbs last year - and kept it off, I was amazed when my doctor told me a few weeks ago not to lose any more, when I was having my annual MOT.

I wouldn't want to weigh less anyway (13st7 & 5ft11). I'm a smallish 34"waste - first time in maybe 25 years and if I lose any more it will just make me look old!

It's ******** ,I've had a couple of medicals for jobs and been passed fit by the doctor ,I then go on to be interrogated by the nurse on "lifestyle ".

So she says" whats your diet "

"Well I like pies ,kebabs ,my five a day veg is chips and I don't eat fruit and veg much "

"I just goes to show you can abuse your body for a short while and get away with it" she says 

"Well duck that's been my diet for 60 odd years what do you suggest?"

End of lecture.

Archived