Reaction to losing by Derby fans

Curtains

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
5 minutes ago, curtains said:

Because dragging up old posts like that is so unfair and can be taken out of context. 

Don't take it personally... The forum would be a more boring place without you.  :D

6 minutes ago, curtains said:

Because dragging up old posts like that is so unfair and can be taken out of context. 

In what context should they have been taken? You were annoyed after a defeat? Or weren't happy with the way the club was going? 

1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

Don't take it personally... The forum would be a more boring place without you.  :D

If @curtains didn't exist, we'd need a curtainsbot to replace him. 

He gets topics up and running that mere mortals couldn't dream of.

14 minutes ago, rynny said:

In what context should they have been taken? You were annoyed after a defeat? Or weren't happy with the way the club was going? 

On the Rowett ones I was disappointed in the speed of the ins and outs and also I got disappointed with the 1-3 and 1-4 results at Sheff U and Bristol City But Have realised since there are extenuating circumstances. 

On the McClaren ones I was harsh with the never wanted him back after what he did for us and I was wrong to post that. 

The Hanson and Camara down the left was also harsh and as regards Jamie Hanson I now want him to stay and was glad the lad came on yesterday and I hope it works out for him at Derby. 

The reaction after a defeat was probably a mis guided  post but the Sunderland game has to be put behind us. 

I just don’t want us to knock the players and managers confidence at this crucial time in the season 

I realise some of my post are so sometimes hypocritical. 

Just now, curtains said:

I’m not sure if that is a dig at me but if I have upset you I am sorry. 

Not at all curtains, I think of you as one of the starting XI on here, one of the stalwarts and the place certainly would be all the poorer without your contributions.

Love you long time. :lol:

Just now, Pearl Ram said:

Not at all curtains, I think of you as one of the starting XI on here, one of the stalwarts and the place certainly would be all the poorer without your contributions.

Love you long time. :lol:

Lets move on i need to be more tolerant .

You post some good stuff .

That’s the  thing on this forum its very challenging as there are some clever people on here. 

I suppose it like a forum love and hate at the same time situation. 

3 minutes ago, curtains said:

That’s the  thing on this forum its very challenging as there are some clever people on here. 

Kiss arse,, no I mean, I love you, no kiss arse.. I was wrong, you’re not a kiss arse, you’re a Forum legend..

Am I getting the hang of curtainisms..

Sorry pal, you keep,posting.. 

3 minutes ago, curtains said:

And so do I

Yes, I do

It is but I’m not one of them

You’re getting deep now man, deep, deep, I’m out of here. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Kiss arse,, no I mean, I love you, no kiss arse.. I was wrong, you’re not a kiss arse, you’re a Forum legend..

Am I getting the hang of curtainisms..

Sorry pal, you keep,posting.. 

Ditto mate. 

2 minutes ago, curtains said:

Think of it like a family Christmas Curtains. 

Some of us you wish wouldn't turn up,  but secretly you'd be disappointed if they didn't bother.

Then you have to tolerate the occasional mad elderly relative who insists on talking to you as though you were still 6, despite you being in your 40s. 

You eagerly await the main event - dinner - looking forward until you realise you've been served dry turkey with overcooked sprouts and soggy roasties. 

You try your best to keep up with witty uncle frank only to be repeatedly humiliated as the butt of his incessant one liners.

And at the end of an exhausting day, you can't wait for everyone to sod off so that you can relax with your best port. 

Then you find its all been drunk with lemon by the women and you swear never to do it again.

But you know you'll be back for more next year :lol:

8 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Being upset/annoyed/angry/disgusted at certain performances is fine, but if anyone on this forum reading this comment has ever been on twitter and abused a player or a family member of a player as a result I would like to let you know that you are a moron and our fan base would be better without you.

Absolutely @JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

No place for the personal abuse, except for Neil Warnock I mean “Championship manager of the year” WTF. 

32 minutes ago, curtains said:

On the Rowett ones I was disappointed in the speed of the ins and outs and also I got disappointed with the 1-3 and 1-4 results at Sheff U and Bristol City But Have realised since there are extenuating circumstances. 

On the McClaren ones I was harsh with the never wanted him back after what he did for us and I was wrong to post that. 

The Hanson and Camara down the left was also harsh and as regards Jamie Hanson I now want him to stay and was glad the lad came on yesterday and I hope it works out for him at Derby. 

The reaction after a defeat was probably a mis guided  post but the Sunderland game has to be put behind us. 

I just don’t want us to knock the players and managers confidence at this crucial time in the season 

I realise some of my post are so sometimes hypocritical. 

We all do it curtains, you could probably find mine where I've been hypocritical (I'll give you a hint, Jerome's Tom Daly impressions vs Martin's) 

The main reason for me bringing up your posts is to remind you that we all do it when we feel frustrated in the club.

Archived