Reaction to losing by Derby fans

Curtains

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

Depends what you mean. Being upset by a defeat, especially one like Friday is understandable.

I think the reaction, or vitriol directed to some players is OTT a lot of the time.

I think the reaction from Cardiff fans when a game gets postponed was an over reaction. 

Us getting pummelled at home to a team that can’t buy a win at the foot of the table deserved the reaction it got. 

Now wouldn’t it have been funny if Sheffield had more snow yesterday and the game for Cardiff was postponed again. Now that would have been funny. 

5 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

No different to any other fans

I agree with that but I think sometimes it’s too much .

Derby fans are good fans and it is up to the players and manager and owners to deliver but I think there is no lack of effort in that regard but confidence well that’a different thing. 

3 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

I think the reaction from Cardiff fans when a game gets postponed was an over reaction. 

Us getting pummelled at home to a team that can’t buy a win at the foot of the table deserved the reaction it got. 

Now wouldn’t it have been funny if Sheffield had more snow yesterday and the game for Cardiff was postponed again. Now that would have been funny. 

It got a reaction even if it wasn’t pretty 

3 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Dunno if we need another thread tho?

I love Derby fans and we all get frustrated just glad we won yesterday. 

Fans singing you must be bad at home if we are winning was funny in retrospect 

PS or something like that 

At least there was a bit of drama on Friday night. A bit of goalmouth action, something to get emotional about. 

Yesterday was just boring. 

Wet through, freezing cold, and bored shitless. 

I think football fans overreact generally. Derby fans are no different in that respect. Personally I don't agree with the boo-ing, but that is an entirely different conversation. You pay your money every single year, and are entitled to voice your opinion at the players/management/other fans however you wish (to some extent).

8 minutes ago, curb said:

At least there was a bit of drama on Friday night. A bit of goalmouth action, something to get emotional about. 

Yesterday was just boring. 

Wet through, freezing cold, and bored shitless. 

Rowetts fault for the weather. 

Come on Gary mystic Meg to sort it. 

Archived