Reaction to losing by Derby fans

Curtains

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one's who complain non-stop are the one's pissing a lot of us off. On here I come across as a happy-clapper, but that's only because of the extreme views of some who have had an anti-Rowett bee in their bonnet since day 1.

I'm convinced some of the wrist-slashers are Forest fans winding us up.

1 hour ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

ever been on twitter and abused a player or a family member of a player as a result

Absolutely agree with this, however for balance sake I would like to point out this is by no means exclusive to Derby fans. Fans of every team in England are prone to doing this. Doesn't make it less disgusting though.

56 minutes ago, KCG said:

The one's who complain non-stop are the one's pissing a lot of us off. On here I come across as a happy-clapper, but that's only because of the extreme views of some who have had an anti-Rowett bee in their bonnet since day 1.

professional complainers, just realised that must be want they mean when they say the Derby way

1 hour ago, King Kevin said:

Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser.

Bollards!

That only makes sense as a comment about the mindset of the person who is in a position to do something about whether he wins or loses, before it happens. Pissing and moaning on forums and twitter does not qualify somebody as a winner!

Not sure you'd get a different reaction from any other set of football fans in the country. Dress Friday up how you want but it was the worst performance of the season against the bottom of the league,on a longer winless streak than us, at home, live to the world.... it hurt. 

The vast majority of people on here post PNE have agreed a win was all required and praised the team/manager for the result alone. Some people want to turn a blind eye to the worst offensive performance of the season up at Preston purely because we got the W, some don't. I can understand both sides, yesterday was all about breaking the poor run in any way necessary for me but I'm not surprised it wasn't enough for others based on that showing. 

11 minutes ago, AutoWindscreens said:

Bollards!

That only makes sense as a comment about the mindset of the person who is in a position to do something about whether he wins or loses, before it happens. Pissing and moaning on forums and twitter does not qualify somebody as a winner!

Bollards back:thumbsup:

One's mindset should be the same across any competitive situation ,I can't switch it on and off. I work in a very competitive environment but If Derby lose's it still piss's me off because I don't like losing .

I wouldn't let my kids beat me at connect four they have to learn . 

1 hour ago, KCG said:

Have you lost that lovin feelin? I can feel a song coming on.

Embrace your inner negative..

12 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

One's mindset should be the same across any competitive situation ,I can't switch it on and off. I work in a very competitive environment but If Derby lose's it still piss's me off because I don't like losing .

I accept all that KK; and I fully accept that you are a winner (and very good at connect four)!

But a fan pissing on a forum is not therefore a winner; and it does not make Derby winners either.

26 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

Yer right ,,, you not realised they are letting you win then?

Archived