Winnall wants to stay at Derby

Day

Sam Winnall  

276 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

It seems a valid issue to consider - Rowett had obviously pinned his hopes on getting Lookman in. There have been other youngsters we've been linked with on loan deals. How many have chosen us?

Maybe consider too whether the youngsters in question were affordable and / or whether their clubs were seeking guaranteed game time before assuming they went elsewhere because they share your issues with Rowett.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, philmycock said:

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/270498-sam-winnall/?page=4

The Wendies want £6m plus or he goes nowhere. :lol:

Yeah, and we want the same for Buttercup.

i was really thinking more like 1 million. and keep butterfield. 6 million is a joke. if derby cant find a better striker in the whole world with 6 million then why have we even got a scouting system. take him on a free or 1.5 tops. 6 million is ludicrous. 

13 hours ago, 86 points said:

I don't think they started many matches fella but they certainly ended a good few unless I'm losing my marbles. Whether 15 minute slots offered a fair chance I'm not sure and to be honest, I'd have preferred to see Martin start games with Vyds which I'm not sure ever happened. Heyho - unfortunately neither scenario is likely to occur anytime soon, if ever :(

As I recall,they had little time together and a martin/vydra scenario was the one everyone wanted to see 

I never like to pre judge scenarios......

4 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

As I recall,they had little time together and a martin/vydra scenario was the one everyone wanted to see 

I never like to pre judge scenarios......

Who's pre-judging? I've literally no idea what you're on about.

7 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

i was really thinking more like 1 million. and keep butterfield. 6 million is a joke. if derby cant find a better striker in the whole world with 6 million then why have we even got a scouting system. take him on a free or 1.5 tops. 6 million is ludicrous. 

Never mind the whole world leagues 1 and 2 have a number of players who’d be worth a punt. Trouble is, I know, once a bigger club comes sniffing they slap silly money on these guys. You’ll notice I’ve not mentioned anyone.......word gets about you know :ph34r:

35 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Huh?

Re read your reply to me....

You said neither scenario is likely to occur anytime soon or ever..

I said I never like to prejudge scenarios (taking place)

LOLS - Martin off the radar on his second loan stretch and Winnall only on loan to end of season and on his second ACL. Hardly prejudging anything, but have it your way fella!

Archived