Just 'silly mistakes' is it Gary?

RoyMac5

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, DC-1975 said:

I've seen you suggest Mitrovic and Jota at Wolves today.

Go and check your football manager game and see if they play for free.

What is the point of debating with someone like you? Every response anyone gives is instantly dismissed if it does not fit your agenda.  Please tell me if you know so much, do they cost any more in wages than Ledley or Jerome for example?

Just now, Gypsy Ram said:

I remember crucifying him after  Brentford game. At least I am consistent.

Now that's not true either, I swear I saw you join in with the Rowett love in not so long back, you might have cleared your internet history since then but I remember!......(I think)

1 minute ago, David said:

Now that's not true either, I swear I saw you join in with the Rowett love in not so long back, you might have cleared your internet history since then but I remember!......(I think)

Sadly I have great memory. I was almost vitriolic about him - go check what i wrote after travelling from Dubai to watch the Rams early this season.. And later posted how I have eaten humble pie because "I can see what he is doing"  but the football was still a work in progress..  then I went quiet...  January window when he royally ballsed it up was the tipping point. no team like this will ever go up. 

20 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

David can pull the posts up, never once was i positive about it. And better still, he can go and pull out the anti GR posts ... 

Difference is..... I’m not looking for plaudits and not standing on a stool preaching “I was right” 

12 minutes ago, DC-1975 said:

You’ve critised Rowett for not signing players, written off the players he has signed in less than a month and come up with 2 names we’ve realistically no chance of signing. I don’t agree with you, therefore I’ve argued against your points.

Whats my agenda?

Your question was what young players were available, you didn’t set a criteria around it, you brought this in as a counter argument that you have nothing to back up with.  What was our wage structure and budget then if you want me to answer that, 5 million on Lawrence and his wages for example, and I allowed to use that as a benchmark ? 

32 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Sadly I have great memory. I was almost vitriolic about him - go check what i wrote after travelling from Dubai to watch the Rams early this season.. And later posted how I have eaten humble pie because "I can see what he is doing"  but the football was still a work in progress..  then I went quiet...  January window when he royally ballsed it up was the tipping point. no team like this will ever go up. 

SIng when we're losing,

you only sing when we're losing.....

:p

10 minutes ago, DC-1975 said:

Lets just leave it here shall we. I think Rowetts doing an alright job, you don’t.

I’m sure we both want them to thrash Forest at the weekend!

That we can agree on.  I’ll also me more than happy and come on and hold my hands up if you are proved right regarding GR :-)

31 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Difference is..... I’m not looking for plaudits and not standing on a stool preaching “I was right” 

Andy, I have already apologized to David. This was never about "I told you so". I just want DCFC doing great.

1 minute ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Andy, I have already apologized to David. This was never about "I told you so". I just want DCFC doing great.

We all want DCFC doing great but some just can't stop themselves thinking its about them.

4 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

I just want DCFC doing great.

This is it, we all have our own thoughts and opinions on players, tactics, formations, managers and the right way to go about things, but the one thing we can all agree on is we just want Derby to do well. 

1 minute ago, David said:

This is it, we all have our own thoughts and opinions on players, tactics, formations, managers and the right way to go about things, but the one thing we can all agree on is we just want Derby to do well. 

Agreed. It's amazing clubs cannot find successful managers as there are so many experts sat in their armchairs. 

5 minutes ago, David said:

Sorry, typo, Derby County City.

9 hours ago, David said:

Members are free to open one, I won't be putting my name to one as I personally don't think it's time to be questioning the manager.

The timing of the poll largely dictates the result, votes tend to go the way of the current mood which is low given the run of form and last nights result and performance. 

So who should be questioned? The groundsman?

Archived