Good results for us today

kyle mccabe

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

People need to stop fascinating with other teams! Derby were shocking against Wednesday, Villa dropping points is irrelevant if we don't step up our own game first!

That's true for the players - but as a fan I love watching other teams results come in, it's all part of the excitement!

1 minute ago, Parsnip said:

That's true for the players - but as a fan I love watching other teams results come in, it's all part of the excitement!

Fair comment. I've seen Derby fall to bits before though, and made the mistake of watching others results too carefully then etc, and since those seasons I've decided I can't be bothered with the other teams results, just want to see Derby perform as well as they can.

9 minutes ago, Andicis said:

People need to stop fascinating with other teams! Derby were shocking against Wednesday, Villa dropping points is irrelevant if we don't step up our own game first!

To be fair, when we haven’t got a game, there’s not much else to do.

you are right though, we need mostly to worry about our own performance...which needs some vast improvement on Wednesday.

4 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Fair comment. I've seen Derby fall to bits before though, and made the mistake of watching others results too carefully then etc, and since those seasons I've decided I can't be bothered with the other teams results, just want to see Derby perform as well as they can.

Oh yeah - it adds to the absoluty gutting disappointment at the end of the season too.

25 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Very true. Today means we are more likely to finish 5 th than 2 nd on current form. Get our own game back on song and the rest takes care of itself 

Shock, horror, can not be? Villa have lost, posters were on here saying they would not lose another game lol, it will be close between Us, Villa, Fulham and Cardiff, but guess what I feel , it could be our year, and if not, what's wrong with backing your own team, 6 points in our next two games, against Leeds and Reading, then who knows were we will be, 14 games left, could be a very exciting end to the season, let's all enjoy the ride, so happy to be in this position at this time of year, Forest would give anything to be were we are right now.

1 hour ago, Andicis said:

This.

I am confident that Rowett can sort out the performances,massive game v Leeds.

If we take care of business nothing else matters.

2 hours ago, Andicis said:

Agreed we were shocking v wendies. But weve bounced back before now after a horror show.. reading 4-2 for example. We can do it again.

2 hours ago, Derby blood said:

Shock, horror, can not be? Villa have lost, posters were on here saying they would not lose another game lol, it will be close between Us, Villa, Fulham and Cardiff, but guess what I feel , it could be our year, and if not, what's wrong with backing your own team, 6 points in our next two games, against Leeds and Reading, then who knows were we will be, 14 games left, could be a very exciting end to the season, let's all enjoy the ride, so happy to be in this position at this time of year, Forest would give anything to be were we are right now.

Did Bruce make 6 changes or summat ?

Archived