Johnson - £4m

Ledley £3.5m

Anya £4m

Weimann - £2.5m

Lawrence - £4.5m

Vydra - £5m

Nugent - £3m

Jerome - £2.5m

I can’t help but think a few of these are wide of the mark such as Vydra, I can only think he’s at least double his market valuation. I also think Anya’s value is generous.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

15 million for Vydra get real, we didn’t get a third of that when we sold the best player the club has ever seen to Watford last year..!

The best player we have ever seen? I hope your joking he can’t even get in Watford’s team and goal scorers always cost more unless your Liverpool ?

7 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

15 million for Vydra get real, we didn’t get a third of that when we sold the best player the club has ever seen to Watford last year..!

Think he was referring to what he is worth not what the club would sell him for ?

3 hours ago, Spanish said:

not played much before the injury and took him a long time to break into the side

I was just saying that he DID break into the Watford team but got injured - The fact he didnt play from the start of the season doesnt show he didnt have a chance the play.... as I remember it, he had some good games for Watford before the last injury.

Personally I think that Hughes never played by the standard before his long injurybreak after his return! He looks a bit slower, out of form and without the class he had a couple years ago. But that just my opinion. 

Archived