Season tickets

B4ev6is

11 minutes ago, angieram said:

We got ours on Sunday - as I save up in a jar and it's been sitting there earning nowt while inflation rockets I figured I was saving money spending it earlier before it devalues any more. :lol:

I see we're getting a new card this year too - apparently it's to make sure the old ones don't wear out and stop letting us in.

Note to self:

Do not get in the season ticket renewal line behind @angieram 

{in the Ticket Office}

@angieram "I'd like to renew please..."

Ticket office: " That's £455 please..cash or card?"

@angieram: cash...now then that's 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10 pence...11 , 21, 26, 27, 28...30 pence"...Do you accept Polish Zlotys?...thought not....35, 36..." ?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

No question of not renewing. Won't leave it until the last minute but also there's no hurry. 

Me neither....3.55pm should be about right,

2 hours ago, Ellafella said:

Note to self:

Do not get in the season ticket renewal line behind @angieram 

{in the Ticket Office}

@angieram "I'd like to renew please..."

Ticket office: " That's £455 please..cash or card?"

@angieram: cash...now then that's 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10 pence...11 , 21, 26, 27, 28...30 pence"...Do you accept Polish Zlotys?...thought not....35, 36..." ?

£455? I'm not that rich! 

1 hour ago, Ewethanised said:

I'd love to have renewed but I got a new job recently meaning I can be asked to work weekends so for me it isn't feasible otherwise I'd be there in an instant. Radio is always glued to the game though! 

Can't you renew and if we get promoted, get your money back and watch the odd premier game for free. If we don't get promoted, I'm sure you can get your money back if you send back your ticket before the season starts, claiming work reasons.

On 2/6/2018 at 20:21, ram59 said:

Can't you renew and if we get promoted, get your money back and watch the odd premier game for free. If we don't get promoted, I'm sure you can get your money back if you send back your ticket before the season starts, claiming work reasons.

The money back thing is a weird one. If we renew by Monday 2nd April, and then go on to get promotion, then we get a full refund and effectively watch a season of Premier League football for free? At that point there are 6 games left, so it should be fairly clear whether we're realisticaly heading for automatics or play offs (or neither?!)

I remember last time the club made this offer a lot of people bunged their season ticket money on as a bet that we wouldn't get promoted. Then if we had have gone up, they get their stake returned, and when we didn't go up - had a fairly hefty windfall

Anyone know of a booky that is taking bets on us not getting promoted? :lol:

On 06/02/2018 at 19:09, Abu Derby said:

I’d be interested to know how many people there are in the 85+ age bracket who will be getting free season tickets. 

85 - blimey that’s a bit old to be bouncing in the South Stand. I’m 55 and see stars for ages after we have scored a goal. 

yes but as well as being over 85 your dad and grandad have got to sign for you as well!!

Archived