Season tickets

B4ev6is

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm barely a fan in some eyes and don't actually have a ST. So no renewal for me.

That said, if we get to Wembley and / or promoted, there had better be no engaged tone when I call for my ticket. Or no online queue. And see if I can't get tickets for Liverpool away etc, I'll be straight round Barry's house for a conference call with Mel, RD, GR and the FA. 

I say copy notts business customer care model. They never have a queue when you call and sound just like us.

6 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

I hear those novelty rock fry ups are all the rage. Get on it. This time next year, you'll be a millionaire my san.

need to just get rid of the opposition first,if all else fails have to start the donkey rides again,or watch forest ,don't know what's worst watching forest or picking up donkey s--t

16 minutes ago, Seaside Sam said:

need to just get rid of the opposition first,if all else fails have to start the donkey rides again,or watch forest ,don't know what's worst watching forest or picking up donkey s--t

Its been argued that the two aren't mutually exclusive.

As(s) for the donkeys; remember what to give em for lunch. About 15 minutes seems reasonable.

Because of a change in my work pattern, next season will be the first for a few seasons that it'll be worth my while having a ST, so I decided to get mine as soon as they went on sale.  (Bugger me they've gone up a bit since I last got one)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Which silly sod thought that the best time to have the first day for renewal/sale should be on a Saturday when we're playing at home?       10 O'clock in the morning and the car parks are sealed off and there are cones on the surrounding roads as far as the eye can see.

Here's me trying to give the club 6 hundred quid and they make me walk miles (well a few hundred yards) in the pouring rain.                   (ok, it were light drizzle).         

Ee. I do like a good moan, I feel better for that.                                                                                                                  

Had my personal invite from Mel M today...could tell it was from Mel as it had a scented aftershave smell {Classy like} ...so naturally I'll be renewing. Loved the fact he was able to get the phrase "I am over the moon" in there {ohh watch the altitude on that private jet Mel ✈} ...shows his knowledge of football parlance. Let's hope we're not "sick as a parrot" come May, eh? :mellow:

I really hope all you st holders are rewarded by a freebie next year for your loyalty.Personally if they go up it probably means I won't get to see the rams as too many games not on a Saturday and work etc. 

Will be nice to go up but for me the Championship works better.

There isn't really any logic in renewing yet, even if you're rich.

I'm going Fawaz style and paying at the last opportunity (unless it's a Kuwait bank holiday, then they can wait a bit longer to not get any money, but i still expect my season ticket.)

We got ours on Sunday - as I save up in a jar and it's been sitting there earning nowt while inflation rockets I figured I was saving money spending it earlier before it devalues any more. :lol:

I see we're getting a new card this year too - apparently it's to make sure the old ones don't wear out and stop letting us in.

Archived