How many points will we get?

Smyth_18

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

19 games to go.

In the last 19 games we have scored 41 points, I think.

Forget the first 8 games

Q. Are we going to get better or worse (barring major injuries)?

A. Better or at least maintain this standard,

Upcoming games - P19 W12 D4 L3 so 40 points so 92 points so promotion in second place but only 6 points behind Wolves, who are finding it harder to score at present.

Yes, I am serious. GR ...What a guy!!

I thought GR looked like Clint Eastwood in his interview today.

Do we have a graphics wizard who can superimpose GR's face on Clint in his poncho with the caption

So are you feeling lucky? Well are you?

• 2 months later...

hi all

I posted elsewhere a prediction for 80 points but that's not doable now.  I'm now saying that 76 is possible (6th place), based on getting 3 points each v Burton/Barnsley, 1 point each v Cardiff/Boro and nowt against Villa.  8 points from 5 games.  Anything below 75 and we're finishing 7th or below.  We can't afford any slip ups now because of the chasing pack snapping at our heels.

The most depressing thing v Wolves was not the 2 freaky goals but the gulf in class and confidence.  If Wolves are newly promoted next season and presumably in the lower half of the Prem, then even if the playoffs do go our way and we go up how would we ever stay up without a huge shakeout over the summer?  

We need points and GOALS today, 4 or 5 would be nice, it could all come down to the last day of the season and goal difference could be a factor, it really is that tight now.

COYR!

Archived