Who can we have?

ronnieronalde

There has been a fair bit of radio talk about Gary helping NC out with a couple of loans this window.

worth keeping in mind we haven't got s pot to p in wages contributions, who would you like to see get a few games.

we need a left back perhaps a strong but creative central midfielder and a centre forward.

I'm thinking forsyth, Thorne and Martin maybe? ?

I'm assuming you'll all be ok with that especially as it would help your old mate out eh ?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
1 minute ago, ronnieronalde said:

There has been a fair bit of radio talk about Gary helping NC out with a couple of loans this window.

worth keeping in mind we haven't got s pot to p in wages contributions, who would you like to see get a few games.

we need a left back perhaps a strong but creative central midfielder and a centre forward.

I'm thinking forsyth, Thorne and Martin maybe? ?

I'm assuming you'll all be ok with that especially as it would help your old mate out eh ?

Wont you have some money from selling irvine?

If anyone i would think the likes of bent or olssen, anya.

You're allowed a maximium of four loans from a single club, of which only two can be over the age of 23.

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/section-6---players/#maItckPRkCdrYWTS.99

If they're not sold, I'd suggest two of Anya, Shackell and Bent.

Then you could also have two from Max Lowe, Luke Thomas and Mason Bennett. No creative midfielders to offer, unless you tried Charles Vernam or Jamie Hanson in that role - Clough knows them both.

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, David said:

Won't he be at Forest by the end of the month?

Will he still be there at the end if the following month though?

5 minutes ago, David said:

Won't he be at Forest by the end of the month?

He didn't try to look disinterested.

this time he wants it.

Just now, RamNut said:

He didn't try to look disinterested.

this time he wants it.

Don't blame him, despite todays result staying up will be a huge ask given the size of the clubs down there, how much further can he take Burton?

Probably time now if they do come calling again.

I would imagine any loans that Burton could afford are youth players like Bennett. Lowe and Hanson or more Anya, Shackell, Olsson and Bent only available at the end of the month when we have explored all other options. 

2 hours ago, ronnieronalde said:

Haven't read any quotes or seen any of his interviews yet ramnut but you can usually tell from his body language or what he doesn't say.

Have you got a link to the one you saw?

It was the radio derby interview. He was asked repeatedly and i expected him to snap after such a great away win.

He said that there wasn't yet any definite interest, but he didn't make any effort to distance himself from it. On the contrary he seemed to be waiting. 

I thought burton would still be his priority, but maybe its too big an ask this time, and he is ready to let someone else push water uphill.

Archived