Who can we have?

ronnieronalde

5 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

You're allowed a maximium of four loans from a single club, of which only two can be over the age of 23.

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/section-6---players/#maItckPRkCdrYWTS.99

If they're not sold, I'd suggest two of Anya, Shackell and Bent.

Then you could also have two from Max Lowe, Luke Thomas and Mason Bennett. No creative midfielders to offer, unless you tried Charles Vernam or Jamie Hanson in that role - Clough knows them both.

Alex Babos?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
8 hours ago, RamNut said:

It was the radio derby interview. He was asked repeatedly and i expected him to snap after such a great away win.

He said that there wasn't yet any definite interest, but he didn't make any effort to distance himself from it. On the contrary he seemed to be waiting. 

I thought burton would still be his priority, but maybe its too big an ask this time, and he is ready to let someone else push water uphill.

I have listened to it and I dont think its as bad as has been made out elsewhere on here, he does say its not something on his mind but agree he doesnt go as far as saying he wouldnt be interested, but certainly doesnt seem to be an 'invite' for forest to contact him as has been suggested.

For me of course he has left the door open to an invite, he would be silly not to, whats going to be said if he says no 100% not interested, then he gets an offer to good to refuse and he goes?

Hes a manager of a club that if it stays in the championship are likely going to be in a relegation scrap 90% of the time, so if any 'bigger' club was an option he would no doubt at least want to talk to them.

Doing no different to Steve did with us and newcastle, always side stepped it a little but really what do you expect.

Archived