Warburton Bread-Binned

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, maxjam said:

'Academy boss Gary Brazil has been appointed caretaker manager'

I say take your time hiring a new manager.  Take your time...

He must be there most consistent manager over the past few years. I wonder how many games he’s actually managed again compared with other managers. 

When he goes back to his role at the academy, there must be a post-it on his chair saying, ‘don’t get too comfy’. It’s a wonder he gets anything done in the academy. 

1 hour ago, maxjam said:

'Academy boss Gary Brazil has been appointed caretaker manager'

I say take your time hiring a new manager.  Take your time...

Forest live on past 1970's glories so much they'd surely be better off employing a Brazil from that era.......step forward this diamond geezer.

img_1565.jpg

plus he'd give Kenny a run for his money :lol:

3 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

He must be there most consistent manager over the past few years. I wonder how many games he’s actually managed again compared with other managers. 

When he goes back to his role at the academy, there must be a post-it on his chair saying, ‘don’t get too comfy’. It’s a wonder he gets anything done in the academy. 

24 Mar 2014 3 May     2014 9 2 2 5 22.2% 22.2% 55.6%

14 Jan 201714 March 2017 11 4 1 6 36.4% 9.1% 54.5%

The bold figures are P W D L. The %s are W D L

Amazing they've had 26 managers since Brian Clough. The full table is somewhere down the bottom of here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nottingham_Forest_F.C.

24 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Just checked out the odds on the next permanent manager.

A certain G Rowett at 33/1. Gordon H Bennet!! Maybe he'sgot a distant third cousin with the same initial.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/nottingham-forest/next-permanent-manager

Why don't we all put little bets on a terrible option like Redknapp to send him lower in the odds.

They will crap themselves.

19 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Just checked out the odds on the next permanent manager.

A certain G Rowett at 33/1. Gordon H Bennet!! Maybe he'sgot a distant third cousin with the same initial.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/nottingham-forest/next-permanent-manager

A lot of those names will be on Sheff Wed list as well. Any manager given the choice would surely go to Sheffield where the shelf life is a bit longer. 

The Forest job will now only appeal to those desperate for work. Talking of which, Alex McLeish was on Radio last week saying he had a few irons in the fire and he's been watching a lot of championship games on a consultancy basis....

You lot are having one hell of a weekend what with the decent win at Ipswich, the scum losing at home to PNE, Forest losing at home to Blunderland, us losing in the last minute and losing foolish Frankie for 3 games and to top it off Warburton gets burnt!

Thankfully a New Year and normal Derby service will be resumed. You just know He has always got a mistake in him don’t you ;)

1 minute ago, Gut_Reaction said:

You lot are having one hell of a weekend what with the decent win at Ipswich, the scum losing at home to PNE, Forest losing at home to Blunderland, us losing in the last minute and losing foolish Frankie for 3 games and to top it off Warburton gets burnt!

Thankfully a New Year and normal Derby service will be resumed. You just know He has always got a mistake in him don’t you ;)

By 'He' I presume you mean our illustrious chairman, Mr Morris.

P.S. Happy New Year to all our West Country friends. Used to have a pad in Devon.

3 minutes ago, Gut_Reaction said:

Happy new year my lover, I'm sure you'll follow the time honoured wisdom about which side of the bridge to defecate on. 

2 hours ago, sage said:

Why don't we all put little bets on a terrible option like Redknapp to send him lower in the odds.

They will crap themselves.

Better still, why don't we all put little bets on G Rowett, Their forum would go into meltdown. (and ours).

Archived