Oh Crap! Its Madley

DavesaRam

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Boy are we in for a treat on Sunday, as Andy Madley has been appointed as ref for Sunday's biggun.

Actually, I can answer that question right away: No!

He is the better of the 2 brothers, Robert is the one that sent Martin off at Burnley.

21 hours ago, Dordogne_Ram said:

Just thankful that Attwell was not deputed to officiate !

In fairness to Atwell he's done well the last few times we have had him.

When it comes to referees, I'm afraid I can never forgive Uriah Renneh for the pointless abandonment of the first competitive game at Pride Park. A game that we were winning when the lights went off. After the lights came back on camd the shock announcement that the games had been abandoned. :angry:

The only time I've ever gone ballistic over a referees decision was a few years ago when we were playing Walsall at home and had been pushing for a goal all game. Whilst still at 0-0 Manel gets sent clean through and scores, as he wheels off to celebrate, the referee blows his whistle and brings the play back for a free kick to us becaise of a foul in midfield!!!! 

I honestly thought the fans were going to end up on the pitch, I've never seen pride park so venomous. 

To rub salt into the wounds, Walsall go down our end and score about 5 minutes from time and we lose 1-0!

Archived