Darren Bent Q&A

rynny

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, angieram said:

I don't understand the question. What is it alluding to?

A screen shot of a game of FIFA where our poster has called his team Darren Bent FC and where Bent has scored 3 goals.

43 minutes ago, rynny said:

A screen shot of a game of FIFA where our poster has called his team Darren Bent FC and where Bent has scored 3 goals.

Thank you. I don't understand computer games - never played one. (well, that's a bit of a lie - I remember the table tennis game and Pacman in the arcades but you know what I mean!)

I liked his answer to the question about battling for his place best - Derby didn't shy away from asking the awkward questions. I do like Darren Bent - he's a nice guy who has played at the top of the game and I enjoy his commentary when I watch the playbacks - maybe a media career beckons after football?

1 hour ago, angieram said:

I do like Darren Bent - he's a nice guy who has played at the top of the game and I enjoy his commentary when I watch the playbacks - maybe a media career beckons after football?

Suspect that's his motivation for being so keen. Reminds me the last few years Lily Savage was here, always sticking his conk on t.v, radio and building a twitter following.

Sensible move if he fancies that sort of thing, can't fault him. Rather watch Benty than Jermaine (I played for Spurs, whoopie doo) Jenas for instance.

2 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

I have no idea who the f****** VIRGIN who tweeted that is but I hope they get bloody banned off the forum forever.

Definitely not made a moderator.

You could have asked anything and that was your question? :unsure: suppose it could have been worse...

Top reply from Bent.

1 hour ago, rynny said:

You could have asked anything and that was your question? :unsure: suppose it could have been worse...

Top reply from Bent.

He wasnt even in the top 20 most offside players in the league last season, it's an absolute myth.

I believe Scott Hogan, who the idiots who moan about Bent being offside were desperate for us to spunk 10 million on in January, was top of the list.

Archived