Steve Bloomer Trophy

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kernow said:

This comes in the same week that you said Chris Martin did well in a match?! Do we need to send the emergency services around to your place to check up on you?

I call it as I see it. Zanzala needs a good talking to. He was in Darren Bent land for offsidedness and in Martin land for general laziness. Step yo game up Zan man! 

On 2 October 2017 at 19:04, sage said:

I would play him behind Nugent.

For me you play your best footballer in that position. Martin is the best footballer.

Like Sheringham behind Shearer.

Can't ignore this post cos Teddy Sherringham is one of my all time top footballers. Not much flash Harry or flying pace but oh what a football brain. Had a a quiet swagger about him. If CM can be fixed to work with Nugent we could be scary, seriously scary. ( I think this is an experiment that must be given a real go )

anyway .. Sorry for that off topic ramble ...night all :thumbsup:

very interesting .........the people who ran the trofeo actually won it.

So it's not unusual for that to happen now and again.

Ted

3 hours ago, jono said:

Can't ignore this post cos Teddy Sherringham is one of my all time top footballers. Not much flash Harry or flying pace but oh what a football brain. Had a a quiet swagger about him. If CM can be fixed to work with Nugent we could be scary, seriously scary. ( I think this is an experiment that must be given a real go )

anyway .. Sorry for that off topic ramble ...night all :thumbsup:

You know which player Sheringham himself absolutely loved at Derby don't you, jono?

Archived