Mr Keogh

Derby blood

Just like to say well done to our loyal club captain Mr Richard Keogh for making his 250 appearance today, he has been so consistent since he has signed , played nearly every game and gives blood and tears for the club, he has been a great example since being at this club, and so glad he is still here, also been excellent again this season, hope he sees his career out with us in the top division, as he deserves it. Once a ram always a ram.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never had a problem with him, best ball carrying centre half in the league and a decent defender, ok some might be better defensively but none better on the ball. Never understood why people wanted to get rid of him. Also wears the Ram above his heart and plays like it. :thumbsup:

11 hours ago, bigbadbob said:

He's OK but can be prone to the odd mistake. Don't know if anyone's mentioned this previously

I think I've heard one or two comment on it before. 

How about a cheeky bid from man city? Guardiola type of player. Got to be as good as Johnny Evans. You can have him for a bargain 10 mill. 

5 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

I think I've heard one or two comment on it before. 

How about a cheeky bid from man city? Guardiola type of player. Got to be as good as Johnny Evans. You can have him for a bargain 10 mill. 

Johnny Evans is underrated, presumably due to his boyish looks and smaller frame.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-should-win-west-broms-12985627

£20m was turned down. 

18 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

Never had a problem with him, best ball carrying centre half in the league and a decent defender, ok some might be better defensively but none better on the ball. Never understood why people wanted to get rid of him. Also wears the Ram above his heart and plays like it. :thumbsup:

Couldn't agree more 

The only flaw in his game is that he takes the job so seriously that he feels he has to do it all. If he doesn't have the right players round him he tries to do their job .. That's when the occasional error sneaks in. Right now with Wisdom and Davies we are seeing the imperious quality player he is ( that slip in the box last week doesn't need to be mentioned on here ;)

Archived