who to start upfront tomorrow

kyle mccabe

9 minutes ago, kyle mccabe said:

Ha grow up boys .. I have been right on every post.. had msgs saying Martin has been top goal scorer blah blah and Bryson is quality blah blah wake up that was years back we all need to move on from them days

You have been right on every post? Hahaha give over. 

Also check out the Rams all time goalscorer chart and guess who is on the list. ?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many threads do we need effectively saying the same thing? You could have used one of the other 5 threads about Martin and Nugent, rather than start a new one. 

But hey, why not start a new thread to regurgitate the same nonsense as was spouted in the other, if you throw enough s**** some will stick right?

Just now, kyle mccabe said:

Top scorer in championship for last 3seasons but no premier club came in for him.........speaks volumes

Erm think you'll find Swansea (YES PREMIER LEAGUE CLUB) did looked at him etc but against the asking prices though. Good I'm glad they didn't sign him. 

Just now, kyle mccabe said:

Martin's days are gone admit it. Hes slow,rubbish in the air and unles the team is designed around him is completely irrelevant 

Martin days aren't gone that's completely rubbish. 

25 minutes ago, kyle mccabe said:

Martin's days are gone admit it. Hes slow,rubbish in the air and unles the team is designed around him is completely irrelevant 

He's not bent on the air but he's not bad in the air man. Bad in the Air is Matej. Yikes. He's rubbish mind, I agree with you on that (at least in Rowett football).

1 minute ago, Ninos said:

He's not bent on the air but he's not bad in the air man. Bad in the Air is Matej. Yikes. He's rubbish mind, I agree with you on that (at least in Rowett football).

Can anyone translate this for me?

6 minutes ago, sage said:

Can anyone translate this for me?

He's not as good as Bent in the air (i.e. heading the ball with feet off the ground). But he's still good in the air. Bad in the air would be Matej Vydra. I feel bad saying that but it's true.  All that said, martin is rubbish either generally or more obviously rubbish in a Rowett system of football ... 

better, sunshine? 

13 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Another drivel. Nothing new there.

19 minutes ago, Ninos said:

He's not as good as Bent in the air (i.e. heading the ball with feet off the ground). But he's still good in the air. Bad in the air would be Matej Vydra. I feel bad saying that but it's true.  All that said, martin is rubbish either generally or more obviously rubbish in a Rowett system of football ... 

better, sunshine? 

Well it is vaguely connected to the English Language.

Archived