Chris Martin

Richard246

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

How can Wolves sign a player that's already theirs?

:ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Hucknall Ram said:

Cos it's Fulham's month to have him

Also we know that tweet is fake news because it says we wanted to keep him - Everyone knows that he doesn't fit into Rowett's plans cos he's not a Rowett type player - I know this because @Ninos and @toddy said so

49 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Also we know that tweet is fake news because it says we wanted to keep him - Everyone knows that he doesn't fit into Rowett's plans cos he's not a Rowett type player - I know this because @Ninos and @toddy said so

Where is he in our current plans dude? 5th backup ? That's utterly pathetic for being a so called international and prolific scorer and for how much some on here have bigged him up. You need to pay attention to the football bit.

20 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Where is he in our current plans dude? 5th backup ? That's utterly pathetic for being a so called international and prolific scorer and for how much some on here have bigged him up. You need to pay attention to the football bit.

Ok, I will let you name the other 4 back ups and those starting ahead of him.

33 minutes ago, Ninos said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA aaaaaaaahhhhhh you are an amusing little man...

Started half our games so far hasn't he? Been on the bench for the others? Played in every game?

And I'm fairly sure you said Rowett wouldn't like him and he'd be leaving? Didn't you? Eh? 

Summary: Your opinions are terrible

3 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA aaaaaaaahhhhhh you are an amusing little man...

Started half our games so far hasn't he? Been on the bench for the others? Played in every game?

And I'm fairly sure you said Rowett wouldn't like him and he'd be leaving? Didn't you? Eh? 

Summary: your opinions are terrible*

*in your opinion 

2 minutes ago, sage said:

FTFY

It will be interesting to see if Martin is tried behind Winnall with Vydra and Lawrence either side of him.   

When Lawrence has been on the pitch so far, so has Martin (I think). To me they are thinking of getting those two linking up together in some way

Just now, TuffLuff said:

When Lawrence has been on the pitch so far, so has Martin (I think). To me they are thinking of getting those two linking up together in some way

Indeed, if we get the ball out to Lawrence to get a cross in we could have Winnall, Martin and Vydra in the box for a cross. Sounds like a plan.   

2 hours ago, cheron85 said:

Also we know that tweet is fake news because it says we wanted to keep him - Everyone knows that he doesn't fit into Rowett's plans cos he's not a Rowett type player - I know this because @Ninos and @toddy said sosuspect

Would he have been allowed to go if we had signed Winnall earlier I suspect yes 

The guy is so obviously lazy, doesn't put any effort in. I mean you only have to listen to what Rowett says in his pre Hull match interview.

"Martin caught an earlier flight back so he could come into training on a day earlier than what he was supposed to. That is really commendable on his part."

You can just tell that he doesn't feature in Rowett's plans, completely done for here amd tell that he is just happy to sit on the bench "earning" his mega bucks. :unsure:

9 hours ago, rynny said:

"Martin caught an earlier flight back so he could come into training on a day earlier than what he was supposed to. That is really commendable on his part."

You can just tell that he doesn't feature in Rowett's plans, completely done for here amd tell that he is just happy to sit on the bench "earning" his mega bucks. :unsure:

How come Anya didn't catch the same flight? GR said Martin was being diligent, is that another word for mardy?!

9 hours ago, rynny said:

Yeh extra training so he has an excuse for not running around at the weekend dude - Seriously HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THROUGH THIS?!?!?!? He's going to be claiming jet-lag for the next 3 weeks!

Archived