Grimsby game (not) on Sky

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, DEL said:

@SKRam care to explain why face palm to this post? 

It's true that Leicester are on sky that night so I'm struggling to understand why face palm this post though. 

Now look what you've done, you've spammed that many face palms out that they've run out!

booooo!

6 hours ago, DEL said:

@SKRam care to explain why face palm to this post? 

It's true that Leicester are on sky that night so I'm struggling to understand why face palm this post though. 

Of course DEL. I think the FP can be a little ambiguous. My intention with it was as a 'darn it' looking forward to game sort of reply. May have been more appropriate with a ?. Not aimed at your post for one moment friend, honest?

Just now, SKRam said:

Of course DEL. I think the FP can be a little ambiguous. My intention with it was as a 'darn it' looking forward to game sort of reply. May have been more appropriate with a ?. Not aimed at your post for one moment friend, honest?

Ah OK no worries hahaha. I was just wondered that's all. ?

It was 13 years ago but hurt my foot last year and they took x rays but i went to see physco about my

Hamstring probleams and my ankle she looked some old x rays and she comes out says i dont know how tell you this but some time in the past but you have broken it. 

8 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

It was 13 years ago but hurt my foot last year and they took x rays but i went to see physco about my

Hamstring probleams and my ankle she looked some old x rays and she comes out says i dont know how tell you this but some time in the past but you have broken it. 

Devastating news. 

18 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I made last time when i was at work and with a broken ankle.

That's a top effort B4. I did many seasons BBG then PP season ticket till work prevented me from continuing. Lost a top girlfriend through football (don't tell my current) and the time commitment to travel too much for me these days. I'm not local and under Arthur Cox and Jim Smith I had some halcyon days. Love the memories but until I can pack work in I'll have to be a peripheral fan. :ph34r:

6 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Never mind George, you just get yourself right and don't rush back.

Archived