Grimsby Town v Derby County - Match day thread

Kernow

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, David said:

Taking an age to get home, pitch might not look bad but streets are flooded, we're drowning!....just seen a cod swim past

Stay safe on them roads and motorways. If the soft grass is too dangerous then I can only imagine the carnage there will be tonight. 

#pray4David

13 minutes ago, David said:

Taking an age to get home, pitch might not look bad but streets are flooded, we're drowning!....just seen a cod swim past

Limit yourself to a pint in each pub. And when you do finally make it home tell your better half that it was a draw and that Mel out of sheer benevolence has decided to play the replay in Grimsby .

Sith Happens

Apparently the rules around an abandoned match are it can count as a completed fixture, ir can be replayed either as a whole game or part game. 

So clear as mud then. Sounds like a case of make it up as they go along.

1 minute ago, Paul71 said:

Apparently the rules around an abandoned match are it can count as a completed fixture, ir can be replayed either as a whole game or part game. 

I'm happy to count it as completed aren't you?

3 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I'm happy to count it as completed.

Sith Happens
3 minutes ago, Gritters said:

I find this hard to believe because the rain is fresh water and Cod live in sea water.

Might be a freshwater cod that got lost.

Archived