Cumbrian rams

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I wonder which English county has the least successful football teams? Is it Cumbria?? Who's the best team in Cumbria? I can't think of any teams up there! Kendall Town???

Carlisle is best team in cumbria... so yeah maybe.

5 hours ago, Parsnip said:

I wonder which English county has the least successful football teams? Is it Cumbria?? Who's the best team in Cumbria? I can't think of any teams up there! Kendall Town???

Nottinghamshire, surely 

5 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Not sure about football teams but Rutland and the Isle of Wight are the only counties not to produce an England international. 

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/18804/10649832/where-are-england-international-players-born

6 hours ago, Westcumbrianram said:

Just seeing if and where our cumbrian supporters live. Looking at maybe meeting to watch a few games on tv or attending live fixtures in the north.

I live out on the West coast in a village called Dearham about 2 miles outside of Cockermouth.

Hi west cumbrianram good to have another Cumbrian on the forum. C.o.y.r

26 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Its been more than eight years since I was at sellafield.

I did enjoy myself there,not a bad place once you get to know its ways.

Sounds like a glowing reference.

20 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Rochdale are the least successful team in the history of English football. Never won anything.

Archived