Bryson, Butters, Bradders

Bris Vegas

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Butterfield will play to he's 100 and no be as good a servant to the football club than what craig bryson has been , fact , I don't know how many championship goals he has but it won't be near as many as bryson and as for poty he will always be 2 less than craig but he's a good player just no as good as Bryso , why u guys can say Bryso does nothing is just plain stupid 

8 minutes ago, valleyram said:

Butterfield will play to he's 100 and no be as good a servant to the football club than what craig bryson has been , fact , I don't know how many championship goals he has but it won't be near as many as bryson and as for poty he will always be 2 less than craig but he's a good player just no as good as Bryso , why u guys can say Bryso does nothing is just plain stupid 

Serious question, are you related to Bryson in any way? Not meant to be rude but I noticed that you joined this forum a few days after Bryson joined the club. Just a bit curious.

Edit: a few days before I meant, a few days after the transfer speculation.

4 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I take that as a yes then. Bryson and Butterfield are completely different player with different strengths and weaknesses. I prefer Butterfield because he's technically miles better than Bryson, who I haven't been convinced by for years.

That's fine as I say ur entitled to ur opinion , when he's done what craig has for the club or even came close to it I will discuss it with you 

9 minutes ago, valleyram said:

That's got nothing to do with you but ur entitled to ur opinion on him as a footballer , u will just never convince me that butterfield will ever be as good as him 

Bryson 3 years ago No but right now Butterfield is the better player by some distance

5 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I take that as a yes then. Bryson and Butterfield are completely different player with different strengths and weaknesses. I prefer Butterfield because he's technically miles better than Bryson, who I haven't been convinced by for years.

You will never hear me give stick to other players at the club the way you and some of you go on about good championship players bryso being one of them , it's embarrassing , craig will have a big part to play this season as will butterfield and it may well be horses for courses , main thing I can see Is Huddlestone will ping balls up top to our forwards , we will need runners from midfield and butterfield will never be able to support like Bryso does 

1 minute ago, valleyram said:

You will never hear me give stick to other players at the club the way you and some of you go on about good championship players bryso being one of them , it's embarrassing , craig will have a big part to play this season as will butterfield and it may well be horses for courses , main thing I can see Is Huddlestone will ping balls up top to our forwards , we will need runners from midfield and butterfield will never be able to support like Bryso does 

I only appear to give stick because I speak my mind, I don't believe in holding back in what you say if someone else do not  like it(as long as it isn't offensive to that person). If Bryson has a good season then that's great because it only benefits Derby but I just feel that he hasn't been good enough for years. 

3 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

What worries me is that if butters is POTY we've probably got relegated by February. 

Technically gifted more so than Bryson but don't think either will get a team promoted. 

Fair comment mate I've just a feeling Bryso will have a huge part to play this season and if he doesn't and butterfield does and derby win the league I will be a happy man 

3 hours ago, McLovin said:

Serious question, are you related to Bryson in any way? Not meant to be rude but I noticed that you joined this forum a few days after Bryson joined the club. Just a bit curious.

Edit: a few days before I meant, a few days after the transfer speculation.

Well spotted McLovin, but it's Valley's use of the word "no" instead of "not" that's the giveaway. You can take a Scotsman out of Scotland, but you'll never take his freedom!!!! You've been rumbled Valley!!!

8 hours ago, The Arch Deacon said:

Well spotted McLovin, but it's Valley's use of the word "no" instead of "not" that's the giveaway. You can take a Scotsman out of Scotland, but you'll never take his freedom!!!! You've been rumbled Valley!!!

:lol: We should be detectives, that combined with them saying "Bryso". Was just wondering because it explains their unhealthy obsession with Bryson. He's entitled to his opinion as we all are but he used to say things such as Bryson being miles the best player at the club, that we would be in the premier league now if he was fit under Clement and that he was much better than Hughes. Sometimes I think they support Bryson rather than Derby looking at their old posts and being related or a close friend is the only way it explains it. Also had an unhealthy hatred of McClaren after he left Bryson out of the starting 11 at Wembley. Oh well and if you are related or a close friend Valley, I don't mean it personally against Bryson, if Bryson does well then it only benefits Derby.

11 hours ago, valleyram said:

Fair comment mate I've just a feeling Bryso will have a huge part to play this season and if he doesn't and butterfield does and derby win the league I will be a happy man 

There goes my theory that you're Bryson's wife.....

• 1 month later...

Archived