Man can't find work

Day

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

Anyone remember the mad looking, shaven headed tramp fella with the spiders web tattoo that used to hang around town, especially round the bush station?

Don't think so. How tall was he?

surely he could get a job that requires a face mask. 

I wonder what kind of jobs he is applying for.

I wouldn't be surprised if his CV and cover letter are badly presented and he doesn't even get to the interview stage. 

I had a lady on a course I ran who was doing the course so she could hopefully her a job working in a go surgery  

She still messages me every now and then saying she's still not managed to get one. She blames the course. I blame her face full of tattoos. 

The shame of it is that she's actually a really nice lady once you get past the initia shock, and would probably make someone a great employee. But that's always going to go against you. 

PS genuinely thought this would be another wee billy thread. 

1 hour ago, bigbadbob said:

Anyone remember the mad looking, shaven headed tramp fella with the spiders web tattoo that used to hang around town, especially round the bush station?

Nice bush?

19 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I had a lady on a course I ran who was doing the course so she could hopefully her a job working in a go surgery  

Do you think your mentoring her had anything to do with it ?

1 minute ago, eddie said:

He started in the wrong place and ran out of room.

Reminds me of the story of the sheff utd fan who self-tattooed "BLADS" across his fingers.

2 hours ago, RamNut said:

Reminds me of the story of the sheff utd fan who self-tattooed "BLADS" across his fingers.

Close enough. He is from Sheffield.

Sith Happens

I am sure his conviction for aggravated robbery has also played a part in not getting a job before aswell.

Seems however he has been offered jobs now so alls well that ends well.

18 hours ago, bigbadbob said:

There used to be a bloke with a tatoo of a spiders web on his face hung around Noel Baker about 25 years ago.  Seemed to be mid twenties then and always hanging round a girl at the school.

Archived