Signed: Tom Lawrence - Undisclosed fee, long term contract

RamsFan10

13 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Hate to say this but we should be eternally grateful to Leicester. You showed that the so called top 6 can be broken into and beaten and opened up the dream for us all. Truly remarkable. Everyone says that it won't be done again but that's not the point, you can help us to dream. It brings a tear to my eye as I type this, this is why we all watch the beautiful game. Anything can happen.

I believe I feel quite bilious, pass me the bucket.  headshake.gif

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Use the 7mill towards Toral and Irvine, they'll surely help us going forward.

Get in a decent loanee out wide, if there's the slightest possibility of Ibe get him for the season.

Big fan of Lawrence but per Leicester tradition they are trying to have DCFCs pants down 

Just now, Jimmy Skitz said:

see there's your problem I never suggested you did so you may need to get your eyes checked to see what I actually wrote

Away fans crying about selling their players on a bidding teams forum is probably the internet at its most tedious, please go out to the pub

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Skitz said:

we were compliant with FFP they then tried to say we weren't after we won promotion, no idea what's a happened with the fine as the only people that even mention it tend to be Forest or Derby fans

And the football league 

1 minute ago, philmycock said:

Away fans crying about selling their players on a bidding teams forum is probably the internet at its most tedious, please go out to the pub

Keep it up. ?????

10 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I just hope that, one day, I can spend all evening on the forum of a club I have no feelings towards, just so I can tell their fans to pay the asking price or stop wasting my club's time. 

Can you imagine how satisfying it would be though? I do not blame the young lad at all, I'd be gloating on other forums too. Maybe even on foreign forums as well via the ever reliable google translate. I can just picture this now when we are premier league champions in 2 years time, I will go onto the Bayern Munich forum and say to their users to give us their players otherwise Mel Morris will buy their club. Truly remarkable.

10 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I just hope that, one day, I can spend all evening on the forum of a club I have no feelings towards, just so I can tell their fans to pay the asking price or stop wasting my club's time. 

I don't get it! Imagine going on Huddersfield's or Watford's forums when they bid for Hughes/Ince, seriously life is too short, kid

1 hour ago, Jimmy Skitz said:

I'd categorise the situation this way bud, we do not wish to sell the player, but given his age and his desire to play week in week out we have set a value, that he and his advisors know about and have said if we get offered that we will let him go but we like the player and think he could play a productive role for us this season.

Then why aren't you offering him a new contract then ???? if he's part of the plans for this season.????....

3 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

If Lawrence is not playing tonight then were still in talks.

It's not over quite yet.

I'd thought so too(well I hope so anyway) Leicester got another game this week on Friday against German side Borussia Mönchengladbach. 

57 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

You know, I don't really care for your attitude, coming on here giving it Billy Big Boots. Who do you think you (your club) are. You won a championship and now you think you're mixing with the big boys. NEWSFLASH...you ain't. 

Go and win another title within the next two years, you know, like we did, and show us all the other season wasn't a flash in the pan.

You are like your manager, delusions of grandeur, think your bigger and better than you are. Shakespeare will be down the road before the season's end, hopefully you'll follow him.

Well said couldn't have said it better myself......

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Skitz said:

we're playing hardball with European giants, what do you think we are going to do with Championship clubs?

You may be 'playing hardball with European giants' but you're currently getting handed your a*** by Burton Albion. 

I'd take the £7 mill tbh as you could end up getting fook all the way you're carrying on.

39 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

As I wrote earlier, delusions of grandeur. Dear me.

It's a fact though. Leicester will turn over 3 or 4 times the amount Derby will this season.

Archived