Skin Routine

Parsnip

So I'm using the 'Ordinary range by Canadian company Deciem or 'The Abnormal Beauty Company. Basically these guys are producing everything you need for a Hollywood standard beauty routine, with none of the frills  (scents etc.), at a fraction of the cost. So my routine at the moment is as follows...

CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser

Ordinary Buffet 

Ordinary Glycolic Acid

Ordinary Caffine Eye Solution

CeraVe Moisturiser 

Biore factor 50 sun cream

Everything here is available on Amazon for under £5 each except the buffet which is £13. I'm 38 and my skin is like that of a 19 year old... or at least it will be by the time I'm 40.

So what's your facial routine guys? Come on don't be shy!

Side Note: I am in no way affiliated to any of the beauty companies listed above nor do I receive any royalties or commissions from said companies. I just do what my wife tells me to do.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Parsnip said:

So I'm using the 'Ordinary range by Canadian company Deciem or 'The Abnormal Beauty Company. Basically these guys are producing everything you need for a Hollywood standard beauty routine, with none of the frills  (scents etc.), at a fraction of the cost. So my routine at the moment is as follows...

Ordinary Buffet 

Ordinary Glycolic Acid

CeraVe Moisturiser 

Everything here is available on Amazon for under £5 each except the buffet which is £13. I'm 38 and my skin is like that of a 19 year old... or at least it will be by the time I'm 40.

Side Note: I am in no way affiliated to any of the beauty companies listed above nor do I receive any royalties or commissions from said companies. I just do what my wife tells me to do.

I don't even fall for the conditioner ruse.

gxuM60O.gif

PistoldPete2
15 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Ordinary Buffet 

Ordinary Glycolic Acid

CeraVe Moisturiser 

My lack of knowledge on this is such that I have not even heard of these products. 

Is caffine really good for the eyes? I drink a lot of it. 

55 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

My lack of knowledge on this is such that I have not even heard of these products. 

Only any good if you get it from a trendy caffine shop in the High Street.. If you use chain brands you will likely go blind.

Mocca anyone?

3 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Me neither until Fathers Day when Mrs Parsnip set me up with a full kit because she'd wants me to be prettier.

Archived