i wander if callium guy take over from will huges

B4ev6is

43 minutes ago, FrostedRam said:

Yes I understand it's opinions. But every thread doesn't have to be about how we hate one player. 

You tell me one fan who thinks Kyle mcallister and max bird are better than a seasoned pro. And are likely to get in the team.

mcallister hasn't kicked a ball for our u23s so how can any of us have an opinion on how he compares to other players 

I'd happily sneak in a 'Blackman out' post in every thread! :p What you say is fine, so why not just use that as your original answer? :) I'd rather give one of our youngsters a go than Blackman (if that is the season pro you mean) because it'll let them know they will have to move on if they want to play.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

We are talking about a player that has not been given a proper run in the team.

A player that has not been played in his preferred position.

I agree that I have seen very little to enthuse me, but unless he gets a proper run in the team I will reserve judgement.

He's supposedly **** hot in training which would beg the question why he's not being given a chance.

Anyone remember the knives being out and sharpened when Steve Howard's first 8 or 9 games returned 0 goals?

OMG thank you. I said exactly this in another thread on here last week and got lambasted for it. (Plaeyd 23 games and nothing etc etc etc) Sad thing is, some so called fans want instant results and if your opinions don't match theirs then YOU are wrong.

I started a new job last month, new techniques team bunch of guys to work with. I am just getting to grips with what I am supposed to be doing and to what standard. I have been put in the right position and had a full month to get to grips (that is every day/ 5 days a week).

I totally agree with the above and let's judge him once he has played in the correct position for a period of time.

5 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

OMG thank you. I said exactly this in another thread on here last week and got lambasted for it. (Plaeyd 23 games and nothing etc etc etc) Sad thing is, some so called fans want instant results and if your opinions don't match theirs then YOU are wrong.

I started a new job last month, new techniques team bunch of guys to work with. I am just getting to grips with what I am supposed to be doing and to what standard. I have been put in the right position and had a full month to get to grips (that is every day/ 5 days a week).

I totally agree with the above and let's judge him once he has played in the correct position for a period of time.

Have your customers been trying to help you out by booing you?

1 minute ago, FrostedRam said:

It's a good job B4 isn't your boss, he'd have replaced you with an apprentice by now and slagged you off on the Internet 

Maybe your boss appointed the wrong man for the job? Ask your boss that question...oh hang on he's been fired!

12 hours ago, HantsRam said:

You're Kirk Douglas? 

I'm not Kirk Douglass but his daughter in law is flipping wonderful. 

Meanwhile back to the academy .. I'd like to see TImi Max in the first team squad. Think the lad has something.

Id like to see a youth player ive heard of but never actually seen play start a game just to try to sound like i onow what im going on about & say i told you so if he works out... if we could replace all the first team with the under 21s then that would be perfect. Nevermind if they were good enough would already be playing or they got battered in the johnstones paint trophy thingy or one of them couldnt cut it on loan to a league two side. Bundle them in the team it will be reet

7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Look when someone is new i do everything i can help them out and gently ease them in. 

Ooh vicar.

18 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

No, I'm Spartacus.  If you're looking for Ben Hur I'd try Razza Camara, he had 'RAMMING SPEED!'

Nope not Ben hur

Hadn't seen much of Guy (apart from brief clips of long range goals) until I saw him over a full game in that pre season friendly tournament. Must say he appeared to keep finding pockets of space (sign of good movement) and used the ball quickly and effectively.The thing that impressed me most though was when he launched (fairly) into that 50/50.At first it looked as though he might have suffered a serious injury,and I thought 'Oh no lad,it's only a friendly and you could be out for ages'. However,I quickly appreciated that it displayed a level of commitment,aggression and desire not always seen in the first team.

I like him,and think he merits a chance.

Archived